“Good food”

Pancake House
Ranked #842 of 1,469 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast and again for dinner a few nights later. Breakfast - a waffle - was good, not great. Dinner was good. Nice portion of spaghetti with with meat sauce. Tasty. Other people I was with all enjoyed their dinners as well

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Pancake House in Greenbelt 1 is newly renovated, bright and clean. Went for breakfast. As always, I ordered the Choco Marble waffle but requested it be done the Golden Waffle way. Top with buttermilk, syrup and peanut butter. One of their best offerings! My brother got the ever-so-good Golden Waffle with a side order of crisp bacon. Another of their best combination for breakfast. We spent less than Php500 but had a happy, delicious breakfast. Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

the service here is very slow. we ate here with the restaurant not even being half full. but we still waited for 1 hour to have our food ordered served. the bill arrived after 20 minutes. how slow can you get?
will never go back here again

Thank Atty Linabelle ... D
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

It's a Sunday morning and I need a breakfast and I saw Pancake House .I order a Philly cheese steak when they brought it out to me I took one bite and spit it out. The beef was gone off...and they had put salad dressing on it as well.... when I said it to the guy he said we have been around for 4oyears I know how to cook I said you don't put gone of meat into a sandwich and you definitely don't put salad dressing on a Philly cheese steak then he told me to get out. I will never come here again I am only giving it 1 cos the server was very nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I came here multiple times while visiting in May-June 2017. The place is not as big, but just enough to handle the crowds. We also visited one inside a mall. One of our favorite is the cinnamon toast. The have American and Filipino dishes. The prices are very inexpensive. The staff, waiters were great as well. Thank you pancake house.