Fairmont Makati
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
USD 136*
USD 89*
USD 129*
USD 122*
  • Pool
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
USD 107*
USD 90*
Hotels.com
1,946 results
All reviewsgold loungele labospectrum restaurantmacaroonsrain showerbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness tripfitness centergreen belthotel staffmakati areaclub floorfive star hotelgreenbelt mallbusiness districtmetro manila
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This is a really good hotel located in a perfect place in Makati. It's across the road from the Greenbelt complex, which provides all the shopping that any normal shopper could want and also a popular and convenient evening hang out / drinking / dining venue for foreigners and locals alike. The room quality is excellent, quality fixtures all round, superb bathroom with separate shower room and bath, all fully tiled, efficient quiet air con controlled through central control panel, work desk, fast wifi and everything you would expect. Very professional staff make this an ideal hotel to stay in Makati. I even thought the price I paid for the room was reasonable compared to other hotels of a lower quality. Outside swimming pool at 4th floor level also very good, not much used when I was there which meant I could do my lengths undisturbed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Their staff is very polite and accommodating. Me and my wife is very particular to hotel cleanliness and they exceeded our expectations and i will give their housekeeping staff a five stars for that (Job well done). So far their facilities is well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RMNMNL, Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Billy P,

Thank you very much for choosing Fairmont Makati for your recent visit to the city. We appreciate the time you took to share with us your feedback.

I am more than happy to let the whole team know that we were able to achieve our common goal of providing you the perfect stay. Your kind words will certainly serve as an inspiration for all of us!

We do hope to see you at the hotel again soon.

Matthieu Busschaert
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Best food and Beverage in Manila
Excellent service
Staff very well trained on customer service and handling complaints
Rooms excellent well located
Nice swimming pool good Spa
Walking distance from all malls

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

This year, we stayed at Fairmont in Makati, it's a fairly new hotel where the old Park Square was located.

The room was big and bright, it had a fridge, and the one we stayed in had a good view of the pool. The temperature (aircon) was controlled via a side table console that also controls the lights. Although, the room smelled like an old room, which I reckon was weird considering it's a new place.

The bathroom is big, the shower, the toilet and the tub are all separated by a wall, means, each is a different area by itself. The tub is the huge type.

The staff is very accommodating and cheerful. They call you by your name whenever you have a concern.

The breakfast buffet has enough choices, although it's the same choices every day for the 3 days that we were there.

I will probably go back again.

Room Tip: just across the mall
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gan M
FRHI_Manager, Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Gan M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid thoughts on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Fairmont Makati.

While we are pleased that you liked our service and room features, it is disappointing to know that there were aspects of your stay that affected your impression of our hotel.

Please allow us to apologize for the inconveniences that you may have experienced during your stay. Our Director of Housekeeping has been notified of the issue that you have brought up in your review and will address the matter accordingly. With regards to your comment on Spectrum's breakfast choices, I am pleased to share that our Culinary Team has taken your constructive feedback into consideration.

Once again, thank you for bringing these to our attention. We hope to provide you with a better stay in the near future.

Matthieu Busschaert
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2018

First and foremost, the staff are the GEMS of this hotel. They provide excellent service and pay utmost attention to the guests of the hotel. I feel absolutely safe in their hands.
We have arrived after a long journey and we have been rather careless and left 1 of our bag in the mini coach to the hotel. In our haste, we thought we have misplaced it in the lobby and wanted to check with the reception. they immediately went through the CCTV and checked on the staffs in the lobby and confirmed that my bag was left in the mini coach and was later confirmed by the driver.

The hotel room itself was wonderful and the cleanliness was of top standard. My kids also had a ton of fun in the pool and playing it while our view is facing the pool so it was wonderful to be enjoying the pool with the kids. Service by the reception was excellent as my older folks fell sick during the stay and they had an inhouse nurse to visit on the folk and to provide some simple medication. They even had the follow up call to ensure that my old folk was doing well.

Lastly, when I was leaving the hotel, I accidentally (again!!) left my phone in the hotel and upon call them, they immediately retrieve the phone and wait for me to return.

I must say, I am impressed at the security and the safety of this hotel and will definitely return to stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floor would be better
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family