1,303 results
All reviews glorietta mall oz bar ihg member direct access pool deck the executive lounge breakfast buffet the ground floor rooftop bar business trip shopping area green belt definitely stay here again business hotel checking in metro manila business district
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is perfect if your meetings are just around Makati. The hotel offers excellent service with facilities that are of high standards. I love the air conditioning and the gym as it has everything that I need especially the sauna.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear darwinastra,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati and for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We value your feedback and are happy to hear that you consider Holiday Inn & Suites Makati a great hotel for business.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Samurai crepe is one the best ive ever tasted, the saice with toasted powdered sugar on top. Their chicken shitake soup served hot and good. Caesar salad os good even without the grilled chicken. Their Cappucino is one of the best hotel cappucino

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Ma L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback on our best selling Crepe Samurai, Chicken Shitake Soup, Caesar Salad, and Cappuccino.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel is literally attached to Glorieta mall. Plenty of restaurants to choose from to include the hotel restaurant. Rooftop pool and bar was amazing, nice place to hang out with friends. Hotel staffs are very friendly, from check in to check out was a breeze. Housekeeping was always ready to clean rooms whenever requested..kudos to Christian. Breakfast buffet was a plus and a wide variety of food to choose from. Overall it was it was pleasant stay. I Stayed here for 9 days and would love to stay again on my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo
HolidayInnMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear kryptonite756,

Thank you very much for staying at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati and for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Holiday Inn Makati for more than three week, was traveling for business. Everything about this hotel
is amazing - great location,right in the heart of Makati, and it has an inside connection to the famous Gloerietta mall from the lobby.
I was upgraded to Elite class within 2 weeks of my stay. Hotel rooms are big and higher floors offer better view of the city.
Breakfast spread is fantastic - plenty of local and international options to choose from.
The best part is their staff. Extremely friendly and they'd go that extra mile to make their guests happy.
My rating : 5/5. Will prefer Holiday Inn over any other hotel in Makati.

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Happiness792552,

Thank you very much for staying at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati for your business trip and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback on our location and direct connection to Glorietta Mall, breakfast spread and service is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I am an IHG Platinum Ambassador member and have stayed at this hotel a few times.

This time, I was upgraded to an Executive Club Room (1914), on the highest floor for accommodations. Unfortunately, this is a cursed upgrade that has made my short stay very unpleasant.

This room is right below the gym. On the 20th floor, there are the gym, pool, spa and a bar. Since the time I checked in, I have been hearing very loud noises in the room. At first I thought it was the drainage system of the pool that’s making the noise. It was intermittent - went on for ten minutes then came back an hour later or so. The next morning, at 630, I was awakened by very loud thuds. It’s like something very heavy that has landed on the floor. Before breakfast, I talked to the receptionist who checked me in the previous day and I then realized that my room was in fact right below the gym.

Everything started to make sense. The loud noises probably came from the machines in the gym whenever someone is using them. And the loud thuds were from the weights.

I can’t imagine how this room can be assigned as an Executive Club room. It can’t even be a normal room when guests are disturbed by these loud noises and thuds the entire day. The acoustics of the room is so bad. Fortunately the gym was not a 24-hr one.

I have reflected my ordeal to the hotel manager upon check out. They told me no one else has raised this concern before me and I really wonder why.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Ashley O,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the noise coming from the gym and that this made your stay unpleasant. Rest assured that we are looking into your concern.