Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Allison Chloe C

The most amazing experience in my life.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 May 2024
Wow! The rooms are clean, have a bathtub, a good view of the city, and more!! This was an amazing experience. I admit, there isn't much to do except it has everything you need to relax and enjoy the place. The people there are friendly and helpful. Everything is run smoothly and enjoyable. Everything was cleaner than I expected and everything else was splendid. The food was good except not many options and everything else was exceptional. I have high expectations because I rated El Nido Miniloc a 2 and a 5-star hotel a 1-star once. This was amazing. I can't believe it.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: There isn't much food option so pack a healthy breakfast from home instead because of the food...
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Expedia.com
    AU$143
View more hotels in Makati
2,972 results
All reviews spices restaurant halo halo grand lobby breakfast buffet star hotel turn down service the club lounge lobby area business trip fitness center favorite hotel deluxe room business district makati area greenbelt mall mango escolta
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2024

Excellence in very bad service from check-in to check-out, no one to help you with your baggages you have to call the attention of somebody for assistance but if your a foreigner or a celebrity maybe they will help you out immediately. And nobody has informed me of the amenities you're own your own to know ...

Excellence in bad service in booking at Spice restaurant, lobby lounge even to inquiring function rooms. To a staff grinning seemingly mocking at you because you are upset of their bad service.

Wasted 5 star from Forbes. So undeserving and so many excuses.

The only 5 star is the bakery at the lower level or basement and Escolta. The rest are all a waste of your time and money.

If you want to experience 5 star service go to other hotels that will give value for money and will value you and your family.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2024

The Peninsula has never disappointed us hence we picked the Peninsula as our based in Manila while my teenage son and I traveled to other parts of the Philippines. We stayed here twice. I wished I have done this review right after the stay so that my memory is more fresh, but life got busy.

We arrived by flight on a Sunday. And the taxi driver from the airport was completely lost as many streets were closed on Sunday for runners and bikers. I think people say this happens every Sunday so make sure you plan accordingly.

The hotel is classic and luxurious. Christmas decorations were everywhere and it was beautiful. We booked our room through Amex FHR and got all the perks. This is where my memory fades, but we definitely go the room upgrade the first time, but I don't think we got it the first time. Even if we didn't get it the first time, the room was great and classic like the other Peninsulas we stayed in. The Peninsulas have never let us down! The club access was wonderful and my son enjoyed the afternoon tea. The breakfast was wonderful and we got to try a lot of Pilipino dishes. If you have club access and are deciding which breakfast to eat (at the buffet or the upper floor), I would pick the buffet if value selection and the upper floor if you value privacy.

Also with the Amex FHR benefits, a in-room massage is included. The massage was terrific.

Lastly, I want to thank all the staff that was so hospitable and kind. Chino really stood out for me. I apologize I don't remember all of your names, but each one of you from the front desk, restaurants, club access, housekeepers and everyone else. Thank you thank you!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2024 via mobile

A superb hotel. The staff could not do more to make your stay comfortable. Everything worked. It’s simply too big for us. The lobby is huge and clearly a favourite of well to do people “taking tea” or similar; nothing wrong with that but it’s not our favourite activity. Not to mention it’s pretty pricey.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Impeccable and outstanding service at the Peninsula Manila. It is my first stay at this property and I fully recommend it. I stayed with my mum for 4 nights from the 8th to the 12th of April. From the seamless check in to the variety at the breakfast buffet (fresh coconut water), to the spa and the yoga class by the pool, everything was personalized and top-notch. A special mention goes out to the concierge Clyde Pollington who ensured we had a great stay; from booking a grab taxi for us to move around to recommending places to visit and restaurants to dine in. All in all a very pleasant stay and a memorable holiday in Manila.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2024

After moving here from the Shangri-La Fort, we were so happy to be at this beautiful old world hotel. We booked a suite, the room was spotless, amazing amenities and lots of room to move about. The lounge on the 3rd floor for the suites was great, good food and cocktails, service was excellent.
Billy at the front desk assisted us during our stay and was exceptional in every way. He was probably the best service we have ever had in a hotel. He exceeded some of the best hotels in the world where we have stayed, including the Ritz London and many of the best hotels with butlers around the world.
Anyways, we love this hotel, the pool area was great, gym was as it should be with all the equipment.
Only comment I would have is, they should get rid of plastic bottles in the hotel and swap to glass. Most 5 star hotels around the world are doing this and given the fragility of the Philippine natural environment it would be a good initiative. People notice this.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple