2,509 results
All reviews salon de ning spices restaurant fax machine halo halo grand lobby lobby restaurant breakfast buffet star hotel turn down service beautiful hotel club floor pool area is business trip ayala triangle superior room fitness center business district
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I stayed here for work and was great because i didn’t have to pay hahah, but besides that this hotel has the best entrance of all time there is a live orchestra playing all the time which is amazing the food in this hotel is probably the best, they have a buffet that is just amazing. The pool area is great and the gym is really good also.

The room is average but does the job and the service is the best i have ever received in any other hotel. I stayed here for a month and i was awesome.

Would stay here again in a heart beat

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This hotel is really magnificent - probably the most beautiful lobby of any hotel I've ever seen. They have lovely live music floating from the upper balcony and the sunlight pours in through enormous windows. The rooms and pool are fairly standard - but the service is wonderful and the breakfast buffet is totally amazing. They do, however, do the upsell upon arrival - for extra beds for kids, access to the club, late check-out etc. so I recommend booking direct with the hotel and negotiating all your inclusions before you arrive.
We used the babysitters here too - and they are very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: The Club tower is closest to the pool - however the alternate tower allows a leisurely stroll through the magnificent lobby each time. You choose!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2012

being in such a busy city, i felt as at home when i checked in at the peninsula manila.. i loved hanging out at their lobby (which was just splendid).. their room we stayed in was very nice and clean (typical of a city hotel).. the food they served were outstanding.. definitely 5-star standard.. the staff were very friendly and yet professional.. my kids enjoyed their swimming pool..
the best thing was their location.. the hotel is situated near makati's shopping spots..
i would love to come back soon..

Room Tip: book in the higher floors for a better view of the city
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed with my family on the Easter weekend knowing that most people will be out of town and I don't want to be either stuck in traffic in the provinces or be with tons of people in the beach. The overall experience was very good in fact the service is top notch from the time we checked in until the time we left the hotel.

Location: the hotel is located in the Makati business district near the shopping malls. It's quite a walk though going to Glorietta since you have to go through underground tunnels to reach it. It is also adjacent to Ayala Triangle where one can just take a walk in the park or have lunch or dinner at one of the restaurants there.

Room: the room needs some updating, it looks old and dated but I have no complaints. The bathroom is large as well and has a separate shower which is a plus since we are staying with a 2 year old. There's always enough supply of bottled water in the room and it's not usual for hotels to give more than 2, we had six at a time and they refill it everytime we consume them. As an extra, they also gave us a chocolate shaped of a bunny, I guess because it's Easter.

Service: I can only praise this hotel for the great service they provide. They always tend to your needs without you asking. In the swimming pool, on top of the towels they provide, they give you extra bottled water, I have never been to a hotel providing water while you bask under the sun or take a dip in the pool. During breakfast buffet, they immediately refill your drink and ask if you need more they also immediately remove the plates when you're done and about to get for a second serving.

The best thing about this hotel is having an orchestra play every night. We just stay at the lobby or at the second level while they play and they do play our requested songs specially for our little boy who's fond of the orchestra.

I am very please to come back here anytime, whether to have another staycation or just sit and stay at the lobby while listening to the orchestra music.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 11 April 2012

a dream come true staying @ the peninsula,staff are friendly,and the service is good , spacious bedroom and bathroom.

Room Tip: book room 1120 has a big lounge , spacious dining area and very spacious bedroom.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family