“serenity in the city”

Ranked #5 of 72 things to do in Makati
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A patch of green and inspired public art in the center of the business district. Free wifi throughout the park
Reviewed 1 January 2018

nice place for stressed corporate warriors to unwind. Good walkways and well maintained ground covered with grass. NIce trees too.
We went here for the lights show at 6pm. we were not frustrated, the show was neither long nor short, just enough for people to get respite from traffic.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"walk around"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I mean I was just passing through and liked the green area in the middle of streets and skyscraper buildings. Would not go there just for the sake of it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

If you need a quiet rest in a busy day you should visit this lovely garden near a busy mall. Cool, quiet and a real oasis in crazy Manila

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I think this is the only park in Makati where I can walk my dogs leash free. A friend’s Beagle had her first birthday party here and at least 10 dogs were off leash playing fetch. Fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2017

This is where I jog and eat even prior to this being a popular park for it's Holiday Light Show. I recently visited my childhood home in Makati and dropped by Ayala Triangle to bring my toddler to this place as well. I forgot about the ongoing lightshow which is from 6pm-10pm daily (during Christmas Season), the place is so crowded but my Tot enjoyed so am not complaining. Aside from the usual restaurants in Ayala Triangle Walk, there are FoodTrucks parked along Paseo side.