Review Highlights
Amazing dancing light show

I had an amazing experience at the Ayala Triangle Garden with my friends. I thought that the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
samtheman1126
via mobile
Charming...

A lovely place to visit and eat at night... Well worth a visit.. The night show of lights at... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
CarlLeonora
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Makati
from USD 11.50
from USD 20.00
from USD 246.25
from USD 23.00
1,005 results
All reviews light show christmas season dancing lights christmas lights kanin club stock exchange concrete jungle family mart great park makati city green area nice place business district nice garden fresh air the hustle and bustle busy city
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I mean I was just passing through and liked the green area in the middle of streets and skyscraper buildings. Would not go there just for the sake of it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

If you need a quiet rest in a busy day you should visit this lovely garden near a busy mall. Cool, quiet and a real oasis in crazy Manila

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I think this is the only park in Makati where I can walk my dogs leash free. A friend’s Beagle had her first birthday party here and at least 10 dogs were off leash playing fetch. Fun!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This is where I jog and eat even prior to this being a popular park for it's Holiday Light Show. I recently visited my childhood home in Makati and dropped by Ayala Triangle to bring my toddler to this place as well. I forgot about the ongoing lightshow which is from 6pm-10pm daily (during Christmas Season), the place is so crowded but my Tot enjoyed so am not complaining. Aside from the usual restaurants in Ayala Triangle Walk, there are FoodTrucks parked along Paseo side.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Went to Kanin restaurant for lunch with family w/c was delicious. Strolled around to window shop, watched some dancers practicing their moves in the green area and returned to watch the light and sound performance that same evening. So many places to eat and stalls to buy food.

Date of experience: November 2017