“Cheerful Service and Delicious Food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #618 of 1,556 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My order was taken by a friendly young man carrying a notepad as I stood in line. Once it was my turn to pay, my food was quickly assembled as my order had already been placed.

I purchased the mushroom melt burger Whatabox special which came with the burger topped with cheese sauce and canned mushrooms, three chicken nuggets which tasted like the hushpuppies served at Long John Silver's, a small container of gravy, French fries and a Frosty(R) with coffee syrup added along with a biscuit called tiramisu and a fountain drink. Everything was delicious.

The seating area is up on the second floor. Headroom was just enough for me not to be scraping the ceiling. I washed my hands before eating and the sink area was clean with hot water and soap.

Everything about my meal was terrific. Wendy's isn't fine dining but this meal rates five stars.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you're desperate for some American Fast Food, Wendy's works. Not a bad little joint and offers what you need on a quick afternoon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

India doesn’t have Wendy’s though we have McDonald’s .. hence visited this fast food joint

Service was good, Staff was nice & friendly but POS machine was not working. Hence had to pay cash

I loved chicken burger hence ordered twice and good thing is they serve orange juice hence non - cola drinkers like me was happy

The French fries are not great and no one can beat McDonald’s

Overall Wendy is great place and will visit them again

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I mean REALLY..how can you F'k up a Wendy's! Well my friends, this franchisee did it. The food does not even come close to matching the pics on the board or Wendy's in general. (ie you can't find the burger it is so small) Vegetables wilted on the sandwiches and in the Caesar salad. Cold fries, flies all over the place when eating. Dirty tables. Garbage overflowing...

Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and felt like you had been ripped off. This would be then!

On a good note. The staff was alright and the frosty was good.

1  Thank Kenincr
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Ate snacks here baconator combo and take out for the kid as well. Not in my element today as we lost our dear ate matty to cancer! RIP you will be truly missed.....