All reviews quiet street premier suite breakfast buffet small hotel fast food bathroom floor nice breakfast hot water filipino food walking distance air conditioning nice stay an overnight stay budget hotel checking in taxi manila
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I booked a deluxe room for my family of three for a night as I will be attending a conference in Guijo Suites through their website as it offered 10% prepayment. We were upgraded to a one-bedroom unit, but they charged my husband more than the balance. Good thing I saw this. They made a mistake with the charges and was able to fix it. The room was great. There was a sitting room and a small kitchenette. Bad thing was, the electricity won't automatically turn on when you insert the card in the slot. We raised this to the FO and they sent someone, but the maintenance guy only said to leave the card there in the slot and just ask the FO for a separate key. This totally defeats the purpose of saving energy. Anyway, we didn't and just waited everytime. I was sad about this but I won't leave the power on when we're all out. Breakfast was pretty basic, but good enough for the price we paid for the room, of course. Staff at the dining hall were nice. I was so careful with the towels, though, coz the notices say that they will charge you for hard-to-remove stain. Hahaha!

Check-out was fast. It was overall a good stay if only for the power. Sigh.

Room Tip: Unless they've fixed it, not 405.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights, excellent in service, room is clean and with comfortable bed and linen are great , ac is very cold and with nice garden to relax after a great breakfast , more than value for money.try the great sea food marinara pasta and chicken club house sandwich at restaurant.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmgprint68
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

A very relaxing hotel to stay just in the heart of Makati. The place is neat and the breakfast buffet is yummy. Staff are accommodating and friendly. Hope they will have a pool (shout out to the management )..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Zai E
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

7 Reasons why you should book to this hotel.

1. Clean and scented hotel
2. Buffet Style Breakfast with variety of choices
3. Friendly staff
4. Have a smoking area
5. Have a parking area
6. Location of the hotel is near to banks, grocery, church, and malls.
7. Affordable Price

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 days and will surely go back to this place. At a very affordable price with inclusive of free buffet breakfast will make your stay a whole package. Staff were nice and accommodating. The room is nicely cleaned up. Will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple