“Very Good KFC outlet!”

KFC
Ranked #543 of 1,568 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I ordered for take out and service is great. Requested for some chicken parts and was given to me without ifs and buts. Fast service too! and great taste as always!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

The KFC in the lower level food court of Landmark is always very busy and the service can be exasperatingly slow. But the chicken is better than average. Probably because of quick turn-over, the chicken is always hot, fresh and tasty. If you're not wild about rice, ask for a roll in place of rice.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Really love their chicken. so tender and spicy.staff are not that friendly maybe because they're that busy.. but overall.. perfect!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Love the fried chicken paired with rice and coleslaw here. They have the best oven baked fries and the zinger is also yummy. The food quality is the same as any other KFC branch but since this one is at a food court, the eating area can get a little untidy.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I ate here last Thursday with my colleagues. Since it was an hour break, I decided to order pasta and hot shots, and also brownies and mushroom soup to treat my friend. I was told that hot shots will be for 25 minutes, and since we have enough time and it's for take out, I agreed. I was given a number and was told that the rest of the food I ordered will be delivered to my table. I waited patiently and then 10 minutes have passed, but still, no shadow of any plate on my table and my colleagues were almost done with their food. I called the attention of one of the staff there and asked him to please follow up my order. He then made a follow up and delivered my food to our table. I was just so disappointed with the way they processed my order.. it was so slow...