The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
USD 139*
USD 48*
USD 191*
USD 180*
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 55*
USD 172*
USD 93*
USD 113*
Agoda.com
All reviewsbarcelona suitean art gallerysalcedo villageserviced residencesrestaurant downstairsrooms are hugeayala triangle parknice gymwithin walking distancerain showerstudio roombusiness districtlocation is greatthe ground floorhome away from homebusiness tripenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is nice. It’s good for business people. Not so much for Families. No pool and not a bath tub (only shower). Nothing really to do in the hotel itself.
They added me extra charges for extra foldable beds and breakfast for my kids that eventually it almost came up to the rate of Shangrila.
However, the rooms are very beautiful and the service is good except for the breakfast staff who doesn’t smile and look like they don’t like their job.
Overall nice hotel. My rate is 3-4 but I’ll just rate it 4. :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jane T, Front Office Manager at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Eli L,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review after your recent stay at The Picasso.
We are happy to learn that you have chosen us as your home whilst in Manila. It is rewarding to know that our guests appreciate the rooms and service too. Meanwhile, we do make sure our rates are on an even playing field and very competitive among the properties and specifically in Salcedo Village. Likewise, we also have rooms with bathtub under the premier studio and suite categories. We may add this as specific request of guest at the time of booking, subject to availability. On the other hand, we apologize if one of the restaurant staff was not as friendly but rest assured the restaurant management have been advised about your concern. Nonetheless, we are thankful for bringing it up as this aids us to constantly improve on our service in every aspect. We hope that this experience would not deter you from staying in our property again in the future.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to being of service to you again at The Picasso Makati very soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Service, value-for-money, adaptability, location, friendliness... all so good. They even upgraded me for no reason. Gift waiting for me in the room, excellent facilities... Highly recommended! I hope to get to go back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ianwal2n
Jane T, Front Office Manager at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear ianwal2n,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for always choosing us to be your home whilst in Makati.
We are glad to learn, that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location, amenities and service.
Guest satisfaction is our top priority and it is reassuring to know that you were happy with your stay.

Until then, we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I've enjoyed my stay here. There's a good ramen place behind the hotel. the internet was super fast. salcedo market on weekends where theres many food choices. if you want go walk to greenbelt area, it will take about 10mins. If you prefer a chillax weekend, then you can consider this place. Not really ideal for shoppers. Oh last but not least, the staff is very attentive to your needs. So thats a plus point. You will feel very welcomed. :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie Y
Jane T, Front Office Manager at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Natalie Y,

Wow! It's so wonderful to read that you found many aspects of your stay to be pleasurable and excellent. We appreciate all your comments that will certainly encourage other readers to stay with us. Your kind words about our staff, is so appreciated and we are thrilled to hear that the team were able to make your stay enjoyable. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated staff who diligently work to ensure our guests experience the best it can be.

We so look forward to continuing to welcome you back home soon and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of The Picasso Makati!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Everything seems to fall into place in this hotel . Located in the quiet side of high end Makati , it is a short walking distance to many restaurants ( high end , casual even fast food ) and convenience stores. Lobby is quite small but I liked the way they designed it. Artsy in every aspect , should I say . Rooms ( I booked 2 ) are somehow fairly spacious and functional , with all the modern conveniences. Good aircon temperature. Nice TV and toilet / bathroom. What I liked in my room is the fully stocked mini bar , even though there are several 24 hr stores just beside the hotel . I also liked the microwave , cutleries and the hot plate warmer . Wire less internet was free and fast . They have a nice Gallery at the 3rd floor but it was somewhat bare. Lastly I would like to thank the staff who made my stay worthwhile and memorable. From Smile of reservation, to Steph of front desk who aside from giving instructions to the actual address, accompanied me personally to my room. Milagros Yan Yan of housekeeping anticipated my needs , bringing amenities. Liked their uniform , like painters or artists with their attire. Highly recommended. Coming back next year .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear doctorfoxtrot,

Yay! It is with pleasure we read your comments and indeed great to know you have enjoyed your stay at The Picasso.

We are thankful for your appreciation towards our property, especially the room, facilities, amenities, location and the service too!
We are happy to know your compliments of the warm hospitality extended and how well our staff took care of you to you during your stay. Every praised received about the services offered makes us all feel more inspired and very grateful.

Again, thank you for the review and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back at The Picasso Makati for another awesome experience!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. An amazing, big and stylish room at a prime location in Makati, with many of the best cafés, restaurants and malls either in very close proximity or in walking distance. The relaxing little park Ayala Triangle Gardens is nearby. The hotel also has a very decent gym. And the staff is truly fantastic. Friendly and incredibly service minded. It gets apparent that the management has high expectations on its staff, and they deliver. That also includes the cleaning people who are professional, very efficient and equally focused on serving the guests.
The only point of criticism that I can think of is the high cost for the airport pickup. Maybe it can be wise to use it for late arrivals to get peace of mind (if you’re unfamiliar with transportation in Manila). Otherwise it’s better to use Grab Car or Grab Premium (Grab has a booth on every terminal of the airport), which is anyway what the hotel staff recommends for transportation in Manila and even helps to book if requested.
Overall a fantastic stay at a very attractive price for the value provided. In case I’ll return to Makati, I’d for sure stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Martin W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your stay at The Picasso Makati.
It wonderful to know how much you enjoyed everything about the property. We may be biased, but we agree that we do have an outstanding staff who genuinely care about our guests and are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience. We will be sure to pass your comments on to the team. Meanwhile, we have noted your comments about the airport transfer to which the rate is very competitive amongst the properties in the business district.

Again, thank you and we look forward to be of service to you again at The Picasso very soon!