“nice place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

trevor f
“nice place”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I hade a great stay here nice clean and plenty large enough for the three of us 2 adults and 1 child , thanks

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Apr 2017
Thank you Trevor!
April1319...
“Best stay ever”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my 2 weeks stay at this cute and cozy condo. Adel and her mom ( tita Lina) were simply wonderful. Adel replied promptly to all my inquiries and granted all my requests. Tita Lina was very welcoming and made sure I was oriented thoroughly with the amenities of the condo. The place is so close to MRT so it's easy for me to travel within metro Manila. I like that is very close to all the malls like glorietta, greenbelt and BGC. The price of this place is affordable and well worth it. I am planning to stay here again on the near future.

Management Response
7 Feb 2017
Thank you Liza for the lovely review. We hope to welcome you again soon! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing