We booked a 2 bedroom apartment here for 3 nights 4 days with friends. It was well worth it. The apartment was very spacious and the two bedrooms were big and the beds were very comfy and clean and had all the facilities. There were floor to ceiling windows which were awesome as we were on one of the higher floors. The service and staff were great. It was very well worth the stay.
The best thing I liked about it was that it was located within all the glorietta shopping centres & greenbelt so it was very convenient for us. We also felt very safe walking around by ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of cosmopolitan Manila's most luxurious serviced apartments - Ascott Makati, which is designed exclusively for international business executives and their families. Ascott Makati recently unveiled its new Suites that are even grander and more opulent featuring a contemporary look that exudes warmth and sophistication. The property meets your every need from world-class services to lavish facilities that are well-appointed, extensive and personalised, complementing the elegance and refinement of the spacious residences in an exclusive city sanctuary, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation. Strategically located within Ascott Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relish the renowned Ascott lifestyle amidst the pulsating energy of this dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila