1,228 results
All reviewswasher and dryerbedroom apartmentglorietta mallfull kitchenthe penthouselong term stayhome away from homebreakfast buffetlocation is greatnon smokingnice pooldefinitely stay here againlate checkfitness centermakati areabusiness districtoakwood
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Ascott Makati is located at Glorietta 4 and as such is right amongst all the shops and restaurants you could possibly want. Entrance to the Ascott is monitored by security and you need to catch a lift to the 6th floor lobby to check in. Great for stopping anyone from just walking in off the street and annoying you. We stayed in a 3 bedroom Deluxe Suite and was amazed at how big it actually was. 3 huge bedrooms with the main bedroom having a massive ensuite with Jacuzzi. There is a dining room and living room with a kitchen, maids room, washing and drying facilities, 5 bathrooms and elegantly furnished.

The pool area is relaxing and away from all the noise. The Cafe on the 6th floor serves a great breakfast as well as lunch and dinner with a bar available in the Cafe as well. We were very impressed with this place. I highly recommend this place to stay at. Probably one of the best in Philippines.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wineguy1744
AscottMakati, Manager at Ascott Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I checked in this hotel a year ago, I'm very satisfied with the location, though have no bad experience in their service, so I have a very positive review for them last September and even booked my relatives from abroad in this hotel for their Christmas vacation here in Manila last December.

First, we booked the 3 room suite for December 21 to 24. My relative's flight was delayed and will be arriving 5pm, so I decided to check in for them so they can rest a little bit before the dinner. I arrived in the hotel 4pm, which is already 2 hours late from our expected check in time of 2pm. When I got their, they ask me to wait in the lounge first while they prepare the room. I waited for almost 1 hour, and was wondering why it took so long and was worried my relatives will be coming already, so I approach the one I talk to for my check in around 1 hour ago, this is the only time he said he will check with the housekeeping since when he check 1 hour ago, the room is not yet ready by 4pm!!!??? And the problem is, if I didn't approach him, he didn't even bother to advise me whats happening and didn't even follow up with the housekeeping for the 1 hour I'm waiting there??? I really don't see why it took them so long to check in their guest and from what i see in the lobby, they are not busy either. My relatives arrived at 5:30pm, 3.5 hours late from their flight, and their room is still not yet ready!!!! I really got mad, that is the time they call the housekeeping and was told there is another 3 bedroom suite available that they can provide us. Why do they have to let me wait for 1.5 hours there and get mad before they do something about it!??? BAD BAD BAD service! I won't recommend it to anyone anymore even if it has the good location.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank fivethreezero

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Great location! The Ascott Makati was right in the middle of a bunch of malls and a station. I had a 2-room apartment that I shared with my dad who was there with me on our 'business' trip (promotion for our new Indonesian-Filipino movie =D). I took the bigger corner-room, woohoo! Each room had its own bathroom and walk-in closet, and feather bed and pillows. There was a nice little kitchen and a living room. They had free breakfast every morning down at the cafe, so we didn't use the kitchen much. But what I loved the most were the little daily bottles of L'occitane gel soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and bar soap. It was awesome! Great service with VERY friendly people (Filipinos are known for their friendliness). Sadly, the baby back ribs from room service was a disappointment even though it was a pretty good price =(. BTW, this is a serviced apartment, not a hotel, so it's nice and cheap for long stays!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank madamekr

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Situated adjacent to the Glorietta mall complex, the Ascott offers normal hotel rooms thru to large 3 bedroom apartments. I've stayed here twice in the past 3 years with my wife and kids - we like the apartments even though things have tended to go wrong. Rooms: the beds are good; kitchenettes not really suited for serious cooking. Facilities: good gym, nice pool, the spa isn't well laid out but the massages are very, very good. Service: friendly, but very inconsistent - some of the staff just don't appear to be well trained. Food: one restaurant with below average food. Stay here because you want space and access to the adjoining shopping precinct

Room Tip: The hotel has a secure underground car-park with a room for drivers. so if you're driving, load/unload your baggage here - not on the street entrance which can get kinda crazy
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TomG1234

Reviewed 14 March 2012

In the heart of Makati The property is ideal for business and pleasure... malls at arms lenght gives you pleanty of dining wining shopping and entertainment options.... great place and value of money for long stays.

• Stayed: March 2012