For $200 nt (only though expedia,and all in) we got a 17th floor 2br/2ba. Although a non-smoking room -- clearly someone had been smoking before we arrived.
Service and Location were excellent, the included breakfast (free for kids too) were a hit and as was the free wifi. Love having the washer/dryer for the 5 days -- allowed us to clean everything since we wer coming from a traditional hotel and going out to Batangas for a few nites. Rustan's grocery next door was an easy stop to fill up the ref, and access was easy to EDSA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of cosmopolitan Manila's most luxurious serviced apartments - Ascott Makati, which is designed exclusively for international business executives and their families. Ascott Makati recently unveiled its new Suites that are even grander and more opulent featuring a contemporary look that exudes warmth and sophistication. The property meets your every need from world-class services to lavish facilities that are well-appointed, extensive and personalised, complementing the elegance and refinement of the spacious residences in an exclusive city sanctuary, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation. Strategically located within Ascott Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relish the renowned Ascott lifestyle amidst the pulsating energy of this dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila