“Sunday drink at the beutiful Lobby Lounge”

Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila
Ranked #6 of 1,556 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: USD 50 - USD 60
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Lazy Sunday sitting down at the Lobby Bar with my good buddy. Outstanding experience with fantastic service. We love the environment, Music, the crowd and the smile on every staff. They are so welcoming and have outstanding knowledge about the product.

Alain B, General Manager at Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Ramesh G,

Thank you for your review from your last visit in one of our restaurants at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad to know that you had a great experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the kind of service we provide. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. Your review about our food is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcome you again at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I asked my business partner where he would like to bring his family for dinner . He nominated this place immediately . He had never been , but always wanted to .
The array and variety of food was superb ranging from Philippino to international cuisine . He chose the buffet which of course is all you can eat for a fixed price. His family enjoyed it so much and ate so much , I didn’t think they would eat for another few days !
Worth trying .

Dear johnthomasl2017,

I am glad to know that you had a great experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the variety of food that we have. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. Your review about our food is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Went for an early dinner and was served mostly leftovers from lunch. My guests were so disappointed with the dishes especially the seafood which tasted not fresh. The roast beef was hard like a rubber so as the spare ribs. The shasimi was served three small pieces at a time which was so pathetic. Lobster claws tasted like very old leftover. Why???
You pay so much money for this kind of food.
I will think twice before going back to this restaurant. This is a shame.
I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Boo to the head chef.

Dear Redentor R,

Thank you for your review from your last visit in our restaurants at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I apologize for the inconvenience that your experience may have caused. I have taken note of your comments regarding the quality of food during your visit and will share this with the team to be able to continuously strive in the improvement of our service to be true to our commitment in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I hope to be able to gain your trust in Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Best to go on a completely empty stomach or even better after not having eaten in a couple days. Wonderful quality food and choices!!! A must

Dear Buzzytwentyseven,

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Wide selection of dishes. Fresh seafoods. Mouthwatering steak. I love the desserts but I would say that desserts in Heat is better. Friendly staff. The service was a little bit slow but overall experience is great! Too bad that I didn't manage to buy some goodies in their bakeshop. All were sold! Our family will be back.

Alain B, General Manager at Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Rosa D,

I am glad to know that you had a great experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the quality of food that we serve especially our seafood, steaks, desserts and the kind of service that we provide. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share your commendations with my team and use it as a tool for learning and motivation. Your review about our food and service is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.