“real value for money”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Shang Palace has the best tasting dimsum at an affordable price.... Circles has one of the best tasting steak, lamb chops and shrimps! love them all.... not to mention the mouth watering desserts...

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I went there during the time they have this promo of 1280. The food is good , the place is clean. It has 2 private rooms, one near the chinese food. It has the capacity of more or less 20 persons, the other room is bigger, it can seat most probably, 40 persons. .

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have been to Circles a number of times and overall, they are one of the best in town. we particularly enjoyed the main course...steak of course....the only downside was sometime in 2012, when me and my family had our meals at Circles...my spoon accidentally dropped on the flloor...when i picked it up...it was only the time the time that i observed how bad their carpet was and it was dirty and worn out....i hope this time they already improved it. being one of the top rated dining places in town...such small details should not be left out.....

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Circles is one of the best buffet restos i've visited. My boss treated us for lunch last January 26. It was my 3rd time to eat there and I wanted to try out the dishes I don't usually cook at home. So I focused on the seafood and for the soup, I went for Lakhsa. It was perfect! I'm just curious why they had to charge for juices though.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Shangri-La Makati is very smelly. I think they have a very old carpet which is ill maintained which is giving off a terribly smell. For a 5-star hotel and expensive place like that this is very disappointing. Buffet was great though, a bit pricy.

1  Thank Tim Miguel S