New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
USD 138
USD 149
USD 104
USD 76
USD 165
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 54
Astoria Greenbelt(Makati)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 87
Priceline
All reviewsonsen spamermaid barglass bottomantidote barcrabtree and evelynglass floorjade restaurantrooftop barsoft openingsignature massagecomplimentary mini barbedroom executive suitecentury mallmakati aveswimming poolfront officenice amenities
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights for a conference and this hotel is by far the best in Makati area. Great, modern and unique facilities. I would like to commend Kevin from reception for being so helpful and friendly. As a foreigner, I appreciate his efforts to help me navigate the area. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, while being in the Philippines.
The room and bathroom was great and clean. Bed was very good to sleep in.
Wifi was great and fast. Breakfast was good (many options).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Tried booking online but couldnt secure a reservation. Tried walking-in and was able to get an indulgence room which is a bit more expensive than the room i wanted. Upon entering the room, i check the fridge and see no complimentary drinks but a leftover coke in can with a dirty fridge and a smelly room. I go out for a meeting and have the manager check the room. She calls me and says the fridge is cleaned and offers late check out.

Upon return, i see this on the bed. Wouldve loved if the room smelled better and the room and bathroom cleaner. Fridge was cleaned and replenished. Love the softness of the bed and linen and the online tv access of my fave tv shows and movies.

Wouldve preferred a room upgrade or complimentary bfast but its okay.

I managed to do some laps at the pool in the morning but the pool was not quite as clean. There were candy wrappers floating with me. After my swim, i headed down to the lounge where i was able to get all my work done as i set up my laptop at one of the corner tables. The flowing coffee and pastry kept me going but the staff were a bit noisy and both of them were chattering which made it hard for me to concentrate for some time. Cant help but compare the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at the marriott lounge.

All in all, it was an okay stay. I'd go back for a staycation with the pool and the onsen access but prolly not for business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at the I’m hotel and absolutely loved it!
Warm welcome and smooth check-in.
Our room was lovely and nicely decorated. Modern and sleek furnitures. Great view of the city. We also liked the free minibar with 2 bottles of water, 2 soft drinks and some nuts and cookies. Nice touch.
We went to the pool and it’s definitely the highlight of the hotel. Gorgeous place and the drinks and food are affordable.
In terms of location, it’s in Makati with lots of restaurants and shops around.
Considering the price we paid, it’s a total bargain and we’d totally recommend it for any stay in Manila.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in until we left after 2 nights , it was just one disappointment after another.
Problems from the beginning.
One problem after another.
The facilities are very disappointing, the rooms are sparse and not comfortable. Save your money , stay somewhere else and have a more enjoyable time !!!!
My overall rating is 5 YUCKS !!!
If our stay was more than 2 nights , I would have changed hotels and taken the loss !!!!!!
After a long flight , this was not a relaxing experience.
Over priced, no attributes, frustrating staff, and simply not worth the money.
Nothing nice to say about it.
This is the most critical review that I have ever left.
I will never consider staying there again.
Not one redeeming element.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple