“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfortable place to live in and very clean new condo in Makati
Huge Swimming pool for all ages (lap pool and Kiddie pool) With automatic washing machine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfortable place to live in and very clean new condo in Makati
Huge Swimming pool for all ages (lap pool and Kiddie pool)
With automatic washing machine
Hot and cold shower
Sofa bed for extra guess
can cook,  complete with kitchen utensils  complete appiliances
clean and big lobby
LCD TV, with cable and wi-fi
Dining table
Lobby with 24 hour security guard to assist and help you
Homey ambiance
New and Queen size bed
Big swimmingful
can have picnic
Grocery and other shops
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rhea718
“Awesome”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Cathy accomodated us from check in and check out. We checked in two hours later as anticipated and still waited for me until I called and confirmed I was at the Jazz (no simcard at the time). We also checked out late at midnight. She was able to come. It was a convenient transaction.
The condo is as pictured in the site. Cathy provided a few household things such as toilet tissue, shampoo, and body soap enough for 1-2 days. I didnt use it because i brought my own. The location of the condo was convenient for me because it was 10-15 minutes away from St Lukes Global. Overall, my stay there was great. If ever I need a place to stay, I will come back and rent this condo again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jul 2016
Thank you Maam for your good reviews. Im glad you had a wonderful stay in my unit condo. You are also a good, sweet and obedient client Im happy I met you and also your husband. See you on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing