“My got To....”
Review of Cameron's Bakery

Cameron's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ever since I moved to Auburn Cameron's has been my go to place for custard sticks. I used to be able to eat 4 at a time by not now-one is good with a great cup of coffee.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Cameron's has a been a tradition in our family for years. Their Italian bread is outstanding and a staple for family Italian dinners. Love their snowflake rolls for sandwiches or just toasting. Their half moon cookies are a family favorite.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

What and institution ! Best bread and donuts in town. Grew up in town and love it. My son had his first trip here and loved it !!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We are regulars here...I think they have the best donuts in Auburn. Especially the powdered cream sticks! My kids love the headlights. The Italian bread is delicious and the Italian cookies are fun to get for gifts around Christmas time. My favorite cookies are the ones with a swirl of jam. So delicious!

There are tons of choices, but if you don't like one particular item, definitely try others. Their brownies and cakes/cupcakes are not really a style that I like, so I stick with the other items that are more in line with my tastes.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Cameron's is the Best place in Auburn to order or
buy all kinds of donuts, cookies, cakes, and Italian bread, for any occasion. They have seating and hot coffee, too, for those who travel or eat on the run! The help is friendly and it's conveniently located

1  Thank Mary D