“Beautiful B&B”

Ranked #1 of 5 Auburn B&B and Inns
Shaker Heights
“Beautiful B&B”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

An exquisite home with wonderful service. Immaculately kept and food was terrific and served with a smile. New had picnics in our suite. Definitely worth a return visit. The grounds are beautuful as well and very relaxing.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 25 June 2012

When I came up to 10 Fitch, it was in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and I have to confess I had some doubts. However, when I checked in and toured the grounds, I was pleasantly suprised. There was a charming garden with a pond and a gazebo. The room (Equestarian Suite) was spacious and beautifully decorated.
The best part was the great service and personal attention. The breakfast was amazing. The picnic dinner we actually had in the gazebo in the garden, and this was the most romantic thing ever. Definitely recommend this place for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Columbia, MD
Reviewed 23 June 2012

10 Fitch is one of the most beautiful and comfortable places my wife and I have stayed. The inn and its grounds are beautiful, the accommodations are large and luxurious, and the bed in the English Suite deserves a couple sentences of its own. The king bed in the English Suite was as comfortable as any bed from a Sofitel or other luxury hotels we’ve stayed at. While staying at 10 Fitch we slept as comfortably as we do at home.

Breakfast was always delicious and more than sufficient to fuel us for the days we spent hiking in the beautiful Cayuga and Seneca Lake areas. The rooms were always stocked with snacks and drinks and I was impressed with both the variety and quantity available in the room as well as the tea and K-Cup options always available in the common areas downstairs.

My wife, who suffers from celiac disease (allergy to wheat/gluten) was able to enjoy Gluten Free versions of everything I ate and they were terrific at making Gluten Free breakfast taste delicious. I could not really tell the difference between my food and her GF versions.

Sally and Cheryl were the perfect hosts, they made sure we had everything we needed and made us feel at home during the entire stay. All of the small touches and attention to every detail provided a truly pampering experience. If you are looking for the perfect gateway I recommend 10 Fitch, you won’t be disappointed. We can't wait for the opportunity to go back !!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Owner at 10 Fitch Luxurious Romantic Inn, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Paul & Amanda, thank you so much for your kind and generous review! We so appreciate you taking the time to write it and share your experience with other travelers who might be considering a stay. Even more than that I am so happy that the two of you enjoyed your stay here and plan to come back in the future. We look forward to having you with us again. Hopefully I (Cheryl) will actually be here to meet you then. You mentioned me in your review and said I was a perfect host along with my mom Sally but it's actually Trish who was here with mom spoiling you in my absence since my husband Rodney & I were on a vacation in the Bahamas.

BTW, please let Amanda know that when you do come back I have found a wonderful gluten free chocolate chip cookie that we can offer her in place of moms :)

Thanks for staying with us! Hope the two of you enjoy your summer and thanks again for the review!

Warm regards,

Cheryl
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary at 10 Fitch. We were happily surprised at the level of details at the Inn. From the fresh chocolate chip cookies to the amenities in the room to the fabulous breakfast served. We cannot wait to return!

Chittenango, New York, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time, everybody made us feel very welcome. The Inn is beautiful and the people there are very accomadating. The breakfast was wonderful, we loved it.

Room Tip: There are only 3 suites, so I really don't think that it matters.