All reviews heated pool wright park gingerbread house breakfast buffet great mountain botanical gardens huge tv areas for improvement tourist spots raisin bread many selections ceiling fan room service called housekeeping basic necessities room space additional bed
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived at midnight and we are still greeted with the biggest smile by staff. Very corteous and accomodating. I asked for a late check out and she said sure right away. Room is very spacious and includes basic necessities. Breakfast included has a mixture of Asian, Traditional Filipino and American food. I think the price for the buffet is also affordable, free breakfast included is for 2 only so we have to purchase the meal for our kids. They have a pool, though we didn't use it seem really well taken care of and clean.
Con: Internet was not accessible in our room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

When it opened a couple of years ago it was already nice but bare. After 2 years, I went back and I must say, they have improved on so many things.
Here are the things my wife and I have enjoyed:
Frontliners are still super nice!
The rooms are very spacious and quite elegany.
They now have an arcade! 100 pesos for play all day. You bet I maximized this. I played shooting and tekken all day long, this is great for kids and teens.
They now have more restaurants outside. My wife and I hang out there during afternoons and just relax. Alos, they have the ramen place with gerrys grill.
They have allowed a kia, mahindra and Peugeot showroom and I like it because I can just check out new cars.

Here are some improvements:

They need a bidet. Seriously.
The house keeping cleaned our room late in the afternoon. Not in the a.m.
No fridge.

Anyway, all in all, it is a great experience to stay there. I recommend.:)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcspeechcoachCEO
Reviewed 4 July 2016

The room is very spacious, my friends paid 3600 for a room for 2 beds ( twin bed each) and the room shows can fit 5 heads for the 2 beds and can order two more extra bed. the room is very spacious, but the bad side which the first to look for is the wifi, unlucky they have rooms that wifi is not accessible from inside the room and the view from the window is straight from residential which those from the residential can see you.

pros: room space: breakfast buffet
cons wifi not accessible from inside the room/ view from the window residential home and they can easily see you when curtains are not closed.

if i remember the room no. right its 413.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank MrQue172
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel in Baguio. Any minor lapses like forgetting to provide bedroom slippers, intermittent wi-fi signals in some areas or defective tv remote control are compensated by extra courteous and friendly staff. It's almost walking distance to many places of interest like Wright Park, Botanical Garden, a silverworks store, the Laperal White House (said to be Baguio City's most haunted house). And also near Mines View Park, Teachers Camp and Baguio City Country Club where one can buy the best raisin bread.

A heated pool is an extra service, good food but I wish more of local delicacies are served like Ilokos chorizo, strawberry, etc.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Its a new hotel located in front of Baguio's Botanical Garden. Its location is good if you have a private car but may pose a challenge if you will be using public transportation. Just like most hotels in Baguio, its rooms have no air conditioning but are big. Rooms are pretty basic and could use a little more decoration. Good food selection in their breakfast buffet and staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Get a room on the front side of the hotel for a good view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo