All reviews burnham park walking distance included breakfast short stay baguio city cable tv hot water night market session road public market bathtub accommodation terminal budget php
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend checked in here and it was amazing! Facilities are up to date and well maintained. Staffs were very accommodating as well. Its location is near to parks, restaurants and market. I had a great time staying in Baguio :)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I've been to Baguio for a couple of times now (twice this 2016) so i opted to stay at a different hotel (latest) than my usual. And when I came across this hotel, it got me interested due to its affordable price and it's high review rating. So, since I was able to get this hotel at a very cheap price, i really didn't expect much. What i like and don't like on this hotel is the location. The hotel is at the epicenter of Baguio, so this equate to a busy street where cars pass-by 24/7, and if you're a shallow sleeper then I think the outside noise would bother you in your sleep. But depending on how you see things, you can also work the location to your advantage, since Burnham Park, Session road and Harrison rd. (if you're into night ukay ukay) are a few blocks away from this hotel that you can walk it through. The facade of the hotel looks old (like so many hotels in Baguio) that also transcends to their lobby and dim hallways. But the room is surprisingly good with comfy bed (sheets, linen and towels were replaced everyday), considering its price, though no electric kettle in the room. Breakfast served is not that good, so if you get it thru booking sites, you might want to choose the no breakfast, 'cause it would save you a lot more, and besides good taste (buttered chicken is a must try) is just a stone throw away for that cheap but satisfying breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing the street if you want a quite night sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

For three days, hotel didnt provide drinking water. 2nd day, took our bath towels but didnt leave new ones. Restaurant personnel couldnt deal with many guests, couldnt multitask and were not as attentive as expected.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Centrally located, walking distance from Burnham park, wet market and shopping mall. Lots of eating places around the block.
Nice and clean hotel, family oriented, helpful staff.
I love their air conditioning system, so quiet I was able to get a good night sleep.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sebastiansX7628HP
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Okay. I rarely give reviews on the hotels I've stayed in but this one is an exception because we're really disappointed. Our family checked-in for 2 nights at this hotel, superior and executive rooms. They have this "NO SMOKING" policy with a fine of 1k pesos, originally. My father smoked from the balcony area. Its an open area so I guess its ok for him to smoke. As we checked-out, they claimed that the room smelled like smoke and they cannot open the room for the next guest bec of it. They charged us 2k pesos for it. What I find alarming the most is that they changed the fine from 1,000pesos to 2k. Just like that. Seriously? And the list of other things to put here. Just to summariez.

This hotel is old, has rude staff, and absurd money making policies. Definitely, NOT RECOMMENDING THIS OR NOT GOING BACK HERE.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family