All reviews wright park dining area surrounded by pine trees deluxe room tourist spots baguio city rice buffet breakfast bath towels definitely stay here again camp john hay tocino mansion veranda cozy comfort hallway
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The staff were accommodating and courteous. We received a call from the hotel, a few hours before check in to confirm about the reservation. Early check in was not permitted since the hotel was fully booked.

There was a bit of problem, more of a misunderstanding regarding the number of rooms we booked and the number of rooms available that time. It was resolved quickly. Everyone got their own rooms.

Room was spacious. It had a flat screen TV. A big closet for two. Complimentary bottled waters, coffee and tea were on the table.

The bathroom was basic. The only thing I didn't like was the toilet lid doesn't seem to fit perfectly. There were also toiletries provided.

Breakfast was limited but it was good.

**If you need a hair dryer, request for one as soon as you check in. I'm glad I requested for one immediately, since my friend who was on another room tried to request for a hair dryer the following morning, but the dryers were all unavailable.

**Parking slots are limited. There is a basement parking but it can be a hassle if you don't know the person parked in front of you. When we went out at night, we just left the cars and hailed a taxi which was more convenient.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RidgewoodHotel, Manager at Ridgewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We take feedback such as yours to heart.

We are currently expanding and taking note of facilities and services which need improvements.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I love the cold air during our breakfast. I also enjoyed the lobby.

We stayed in Apartelle C. I kindof dislike that the Apartelle is located in the basement. The room also smelled old. I don't think it has windows. The room has a chimney, but I'm not sure if it's working.

Room tip: Probably choose rooms in the ground floor/second floor/upper floors.
Date of stay: April 2016

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The design of hotel makes you really feel you are in Baguio. I love the veranda in the room and while we don't have AC in the room, and kids were looking for it, the coldness of Baguio is more than enough. Love the cabin lodge feel of it. But the reso seems to close earlier than what they declared as I went out to have coffee around 6pm and there's no one there. It took a while for the check in process and we need to follow up thrice. There's mildew smells in the room and when we had the room cleaned up the ff day, the towels were changed but the color of the towel is not as white as it should be. They also change wifi password twice or thrice and asked me to get it from front desk since the housekeeping is busy. Breakfast is ok but would love to have more variety maybe? It has good location though, close to some attractions like good shepherd, mines view and alike

Date of stay: February 2017

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Ridgewood Hotel is our go to place whenever in Baguio. I love the log cabin feel of the place. My family love their buffet breakfast which offers quite a number of varieties. It's located in a more quiet area of Baguio, away from busy Session road, but easily accessible to Baguio Country Club, Mines View Park, John Hay, Mansion House, Wright Park and Good Shepherd for pasalubongs. Since my family always travel with my senior-citizen mother who also happens to be a PWD, its good that they offer 20% senior discount on the room and they have PWD-accessible rooms with bigger-sized bathroom with railings.

Date of stay: January 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Stayed here at Ridgewood Feb. 10 to 11, as an advanced valentine's treat to my wife. The lobby was nice, restaurant had a fantastic outdoors view. The room (standard copuple) was fine, spacious, but my wife did not like the old smell of the room. Some of the paint in the walls were also cracked. I chose the hotel because its website said it was quiet as it was far from the city, but I can hear chatter and dogs barking outside our room (from the houses behind the hotel), although tolerable. Breakfast was good with crispy shrimps and tocino, plus fresh fruits for dessert. All in all, mainly because of the cold Baguio weather (10C to 18C), we enjoyed our stay in this hotel. They can improve by renovating the rooms to have a newer feel.

Date of stay: February 2017