Review Highlights
refreshing

weve been there last nov.2017 with my family...it was,i think my 6th visit in baguio city but it... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018
tindearly
Manila, Philippines
via mobile
They ask for entrance fee now?!

Was here 5 years ago and it was just part of the park then. I was with friends and it was their... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2017
cxLean_1223
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Baguio
from USD 138.00
from USD 20.00
from USD 36.00
More Info
All reviews entrance fee john hay nice place baguio city tombstones negativity bury emotions puns trail students
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The place is designed to remove bad attitudes and reactions. A real cemetery for negative energies. People who come here should contemplate on the markings of the tombstones. It's not just for amusement, it could actually change the way you react to situations, people and things.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank chitomer
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Somethings are better left behind in a cemetery to lighten up the burden in our lives..our hearts and our souls.. this place is where we can laugh are problems..

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The nice garden in Baguio with the same Kiosk i had before was one of the souvenir postcards i liked.

If in Camp John Hay one can go around as far as this nice place.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's not really a hassle to visit this place especially given that it’s a part of Camp John Hay. Very near Le Monet Hotel, you can opt to either walk as part of your exercise or bring your vehicle.

There’s an entrance fee for so many pesos of which I forgot and thought that there must be something unusual for sightseeing. After just several minutes of walking, we easily felt dismayed, as there’s really nothing much except for the humored epitaphs at the Cemetery of Negativism. There’s nothing unusual about the flora. Well, at least our entrance fee will help with the maintenance I guess.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This place is so full of life and activity and this Cemetry was my favorite in the Camp John Hay. The signs still make me chuckle and you'd enjoy this with anyone.

Date of experience: January 2017