“A place to bury”

Cemetery of Negativism
Ranked #25 of 72 things to do in Baguio
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Somethings are better left behind in a cemetery to lighten up the burden in our lives..our hearts and our souls.. this place is where we can laugh are problems..

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"life"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The nice garden in Baguio with the same Kiosk i had before was one of the souvenir postcards i liked.

If in Camp John Hay one can go around as far as this nice place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's not really a hassle to visit this place especially given that it’s a part of Camp John Hay. Very near Le Monet Hotel, you can opt to either walk as part of your exercise or bring your vehicle.

There’s an entrance fee for so many pesos of which I forgot and thought that there must be something unusual for sightseeing. After just several minutes of walking, we easily felt dismayed, as there’s really nothing much except for the humored epitaphs at the Cemetery of Negativism. There’s nothing unusual about the flora. Well, at least our entrance fee will help with the maintenance I guess.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This place is so full of life and activity and this Cemetry was my favorite in the Camp John Hay. The signs still make me chuckle and you'd enjoy this with anyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Very nice place to visit as the garden is nicely landscaped. I like the fact that the area is so serene and worth taking pictures. I would still recommend visiting this place during the cold months as you get to enjoy the weather inside Camp John Hay.