All reviews te quiero victory liner bus connecting bridge free coffee bus station water dispenser sm mall suite room breakfast buffet walking distance session road pleasant stay the security guard choose this hotel convenient location egg station basic amenities
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Had a room with a good view of the mountains, check in was smooth, staff very courteous, security very good, comfortable and very clean rooms w reasonable rates.. had 2 queen sized beds spacious room and clean toilets, buffet blast and stayed from a Monday to Saturday very satisfied w services I got.. I left my pillow behind and staff called right away to inform me, thanks Marife Abuy for that!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jimdulay
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Thank you very much for your great appreciation of MicrotelBaguio-its services,room facilities,amenities,breakfast and the entire staff. We commit to offer our best service and have our guests enjoy our hospitality.We'll be happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights (January 2017). Check in was very smooth, even if I have to pay for extra person. We checked in around 5pm, but there was only one front desk staff available. At that time there were other guests waiting on queue.

LOBBY - it is relatively small and simple. Nothing special, nothing grand on the entrance.

ROOM - We booked 1 room (2 queen beds), it was a little bit small for two queen beds. Toiletries were very basic. There was one day when tissue paper were not replenished so I had to remind the housekeeping. NO complimentary bottled water inside, but there is a water dispenser located in the hall way. Every time you want to drink water, you need to go out of the room.

BEDS - Beds were very soft and very comfortable. I would want to sleep the whole day.

STAFF - staff are nice and friendly. But during our first day, I had a hard time calling the front desk maybe because she was alone. I had to go down and request for slippers by myself as nobody is answering the front desk phone.

FOOD - Their breakfast buffet is very simple. Typical Filipino breakfast menus. I really like their daing na bangus, it was really good! The staff in the restaurant are really nice and friendly.

LOCATION - hotels location is superb. Its just next to the central station of Victory Liner. Its also very near to SM City Baguio, its main shopping mall. It's just around 10 minutes walk to SM Baguio, from there you can walk towards session rd where you can do night market, or visit some good bars and restaurants.

OVERALL, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel primarily because of its location. Service is also good, other aspects can be improved.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JBoi_1

Thank you for your recent posting and for giving us your 4 star rating.We'll be glad you will consider us again in your next visit.Please let us know your next reservation.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have stayed in other Microtel branches (Batangas and Palawan) and I must say, everywhere you go, you could always rely on the top-notch service of Microtel Hotels. I love their beds and pillows. The room is fuss-free and contains the basic amenities you would need in a hotel stay. Anyway, Baguio has a lot of places to visit, thus, the hotel room is just used for sleeping and taking a shower and it served its purpose very well. Staff (front office, housekeeping, dining, security guards) were all very helpful and respectful. It has ample parking space for those traveling with their personal vehicles. For those traveling by bus, it is right beside Victory Liner terminal and taxi cabs abound in the area. The lobby has a steady supply of coffee and drinking water. Love the view from our room because of the large windows. Buffet breakfast is simple with one choice of chicken, beef or pork, fish. They also have cereals, bread, salads and fresh fruits. Food is tasty though.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline J
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

On behalf of our Management and staff,We sincerely express our appreciation for your 5 star rating for Microtel Baguio. We hope to have you again not only in Baguio but also with other Microtel in the Philippines. Thank you and best regards.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here during our annual new year's getaway to Baguio. Its right beside Victory Liner which is really convenient.
First impression was that I liked the light blue facade of the hotel. Very welcoming against the pine trees.
Lobby was clean and bright with coffee tables, T.V and couches (came here to read and relax every night while we stayed). Plus factor was the unlimited coffee 24/7. Not brewed but great all the same.
Rooms are adequate. Room service was prompt. Breakfast buffet can get a bit crowded so make sure you get a seat before 8am. Food was reasonable. 2 types of rice. about 5 viands with your choice of egg (omelette or sunny side up). also with cereal and salad. However, My favorite was the peanut butter and jam . goes really well wih the toast.
The hotel is also very near sm. i advise you just use the taxi though if you have elderly members with you since its quite an uphill climb. New year fireworks were wonderful c/o the hotel with snacks after. Overall, we enjoyed our stay in Baguio at microtel. Ben cab museum was 45 mins away but worth the trip. Lourdes grotto was also good.First time i tasted strawberry taho plus you can try a native costume for only 20 pesos for photo purposes.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eden C
MicrotelBaguio, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

We feel great having your 4 star rating for Microtel by Wyndham Baguio. Thanks you enjoyed our location,tthe amenities,its facilities and our food offering. Appreciated as well is your sharing of the wonderful experience during our small salubong sa 2017-fireworks display + the coctails for in-house guests. We love to have you again in the future. Please email us on your next reservation.My best personal regards.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is small but neat. Courteous staff - security guard, receptionist, housekeeping and restaurant staff. Breakfast is simple but tasty. Loved the kapeng barako. Arrived at 4am with my daughter but the receptionist on duty is superb! Very accommodating, neat and good looking tooHigh five to Mr. Val. Hope to be served by you the next time.
More power...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Virgs

We like to extend our great appreciation to your wonderful ratings about our hotel. We are proud hearing great commendation for our staff especially Val...Thank you too you love our amenities and generally the hotel.. We commit to offer our best service and have our guests enjoy our hospitality. Looking forward to have you again.My best personal regards.