All reviews sofa bed holiday haven buffet breakfast two bedroom apartment home away from home microwave oven rice cooker small kitchen hot chocolate dining table front office ceiling fan dining area basement parking accommodating staff checking in wright park
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights and on our return from the province we stayed for another night. The staff were very attentive to their guests needs and were welcoming. Breakfast buffet was very nice too. The place itself is conducive for relaxing and quite after having travelled for 5 hours. The only drawback is that the water from the shower is not strong enough so it takes longer to take a shower.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maban2016
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Azalea is the best Hotel to stay in Baguio...Highly recommended! My family loved it! My Kids had a great time.. We will definitely will come back soon. It's a beautiful hotel that is near to almost all tourist spots in Baguio.. Foods are delicious and servings are a lot...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rleon_706775
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Almost perfect..... quality ,cleanliness, the staff our great.... our unit is perfect for my girls. We definitely going back here in azalea thank you guys. We are excited to try your azalea boracay can't wait ...

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 1 April 2017

It would have been 5 stars if only the staff were smiling! The place was great, big rooms, a nice kitchen and balcony with a fantastic view. Breakfast was excellent and service was quick ! I look forward to staying in other azalea properties !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Laratorno
Reviewed 31 March 2017

stayed with my 2 kids, my mom & 2 companions and we enjoyed every bit of our short vacation. arrived at 10:00pm and the lady at the FO was still all smiles and ready to assist a weary group. the facade is impressive, with a playground for the kids and a nice garden on the side. the breakfast spread was very nice, loved and enjoyed it especially the hot chocolate! the room was spacious and very comfy too! will certainly be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family