Hostal El Centurion(Trujillo)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 33
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 66/night.

USD 56
USD 21
  • Room Service
B&B SimonTito(Trujillo)
USD 28
All reviewsrecommend this hotelswimming poolnice hotelcomfortable roomsgreat poolconference roomtaxi ridepisco soursnorthern peruspaalpacasamenitiesairporttaxiswifioasisluxury
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good service, comfortable rooms, but bad bugs control. During all our breakfast, we have flies standing over the food... It was really disgusting.
Also you will find a lot of bugs in the pool, which falls from the palms around.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
AlexanderCarmelino, Gerente at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Trujillo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your review and recommendation

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This hotel had a very nice environment to undertake business and unwind afterwards. We were well looked after during the visit in a quite busy time. All staff were friendly and attentive. Food is good quality and the Pisco Sours went down well. Wifi a little slow but was ok for email. I recommend the hotel for business or pleasure if in the region. Many guests this time of year during school holidays. Resident llamas were a nice touch along with the local youth soccer practice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and nice description of our hotel, we hope you recommend us.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

A hotel with great facilities but sadly a little far from the centre. The staff were polite and helpful. Quinoa was served at breakfast which was a bonus to us. There is a lovely pool and alpacas grazing in the back garden!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Rooms, bed, TV channels, room safe, bathroom are all very good. This is the best hotel in Trujillo. Food in restaurant really good, nice bar also. Shuttle to and from airport which is really nice to have. Staff (especially Susanna) are all nice. My only problem with the hotel is the laundry service. For a hotel of this caliber there is NO dry cleaning available ??? I sent out a very nice shirt to hotel laundry for regular laundry (in Miami and when I travel it only goes out for dry clean). Shirt came back with Bleach Stains. I complained and they made good financially on the matter and also gave me a 5:00pm check out time, which is when their shuttle leaves for the airport. The hotel did right by me. Only other thing is the hotel is isolated by itself, except for a little bodega 100 yards away to buy water, etc., there are no restaurants or anything else nearby, you have to use a taxi. HOWEVER, DO NOT USE THE HOTEL TAXI's PROVIDED ! They are all old men who are half senile. I had a bad experience the first day with the hotel taxi's out front. The "elderly individual" (he has a dark grey VW Fox car), has no idea where to find even a very well known address. I had to use my ATT Roaming (at my cost) to open google maps, even then I had to tell this senile individual where he had to go, he could not understand the google map !!! Best bet, have the hotel call you a Taxi form the nearby taxi stand (Ejecutivo Taxi), you will not regret it. Cost to rent taxi by the hour is 20 Sol per hour (about $6.25 USD). Take my advice, DO NOT USE THE UNMARKED TAXIS SITTING OUT FRONT THE HOTEL PUSHES YOU TO TAKE, especially the one I just mentioned. Will I come back to this hotel my next trip to Trujillo ? ABSOLUTELY ! Oh, great pool, too bad the weather was cold.

Room Tip: As far as I can see all are good.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CaptainKuddles
AlexanderCarmelino, Gerente at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Trujillo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review, I will let Susana Know about your comment. The taxi driver will get a GPS so we hope nobody will have the same problem with an address in the future, please accept again our apologies for the inconvinience with your shirt.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at Costa Del Sol was first class all around. After a booking mistake, I was only scheduled in the hotel for 1/2 of the nights I was planning. Mr. Eduardo helped get me sorted out even though they were completely booked. They were very accompanying with transportation, room service, and any special request I had.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
AlexanderCarmelino, Gerente at Wyndham Costa Del Sol Trujillo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We appreciate your review, thank you very much.