“Long waiting...”
Review of Inka Rumi Pizzeria

Inka Rumi Pizzeria
Ranked #55 of 121 Restaurants in Puno
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Even though the restaurant was almost empty we waited more than 45 min to get the food...and more than 15 min for a juice.
The food is ok, not bad but not the best. Mango juice is very nice.
The guinea pig looked strange..see photo.
I don't really recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Really Nice Ambiente,
Very good soup, i taked the Creol soup
Good prieces
Staff could be a little bit more friendly,
Try the Alpaca

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I actually ate twice the same day at this cozy restaurant in Puno. For lunch a had an amazing, chruncy pizza. There was nice international music inside the restaurant. For dinner I had trout with vegetables, which neither disappointed me. The portion suited me, and I had dinner for 24 soles + a shared 1 l. Coca Cola for 9 soles.
The menu is a pretty long list - both in Spanish and English. It can take some time to decide what you want.
I will recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a delicious pizza - the trout wasn't bad either!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

The food was good. I went for lunch and I asked for menu. It's a little bit expensive but it's good. Main course, soup, desert and drink.

The kitchen service is slow. But people was very kind.

Music and place very good!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Brick oven pizza! There were 4 of us that just bonded from our Lake Titicaca tour and we ended up eating pizza at this place. I had to order alpaca pizza as it was on my bucket list. The service was a little slow (even though there was only us and another group that Wednesday night).

Main problem why I took 1 star from my rating: The band that came in and payed music. They were sooooooo loud, we couldn't hear each other. And then they came to our table and all we could give were 1-2 soles (we're backpackers with little money to spare) and THEY MADE A FACE! As if we wanted you to play! This wasn't the restaurant's fault but it still made our dinner a little sour.

Date of visit: September 2015