This is a lovely hotel, peaceful and with epic views of Lake Titicaca. We liked being able to walk down to the hotel's own pier to catch our boat tour. Rooms were fine, although ours did not have views. Service in the hotel and in the restaurant is good. One drawback is that you're not in walking distance to town, so we ended up eating dinner at the hotel restaurant which is quite overpriced. The next night we took a taxi to and from downtown Puno and had a much better meal. We also had some trouble with the Wifi, but you don't go to Lake Titicaca to stare at a screen so it didn't matter much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection