“Great deal”

Sweet Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 121 Restaurants in Puno
Cuisines: Peruvian, Cafe, Grill
Description: Our restaurant "Sweet Cafe Restaurant" novo Andean food specialist, pizzas, pastas and the best coffees such as cappuccino, espresso, American coffee, irish coffee and others. It gives you a warm welcome to Puno-Peru.We invite You to come and enjoy our specialties in our cozy environmental vie.
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We got the tourist menu for only S/. 20 each. We got soup, a huge plate of spaghetti, a crepe with chocolate, and a pisco sour. It was very good food, service, and value. I would definitely go back here.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

A man on the street convinced me to go in and have dinner at the restaurant. The food was a bit on the higher priced side, but the atmosphere was calming and everything tasted delicious. Would recommend and eat there again.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2014

It’s a bit more trendy than La Casona next door, and the avocado starters were really nice.
Unfortunately our visit was spoilt at the end when it came time to pay the bill. Now just to be fair on our waiter, he was out when I called for the bill. Our bill came to BOB 43 and a young boy took the money. I gave him BOB 60, three 20 bolly notes and he brought me change for 50. I immediately challenged him but he insisted I had only given him 50.

I know this is an old trick but I think it’s the first time it has happened to me anywhere.So if you still want to try this café, my suggestion is to come with plenty of change so this can’t happen to you.

Date of visit: March 2014
2  Thank Kanan A
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The menu of the day was exactly what we wanted at that time. At only 15 soles each for three courses it was good value ( for a touristy restaurant). We had a nice table, very comfortable, staff were excellent. Food was simple but tasty. I would go again.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Visited this place twice whilest in Puno. My friend and I were just looking for a cheap local place to eat, we happen to discover Sweet Cafe. With a very resonable three course menu we venturesed inside, were we where plesed to find a friendly, warm atomosphere. The food was excelente just what we desired after a two day trip to the island. The staff were great wanted to please they even let us bring in our own wine with no corkage fee.... need i say more! ... good food, great atmosphere and kind local staff.. if you didnt visit this place in Puno for dinner you would be missing out .....

Date of visit: December 2013