Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
TravelocityUSD 31
CheapTicketsUSD 31
eDreamsUSD 19
All reviews breakfast included excellent hotel stayed here for nights tours wifi location
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 nights and it was the most affordable, and most comfortable stay so far on our trip.
The location is very central, close to all the restaurants, shopping and sites to see. They offer great tours that can be arranged prior to or upon arrival.
We did a $16 Uros and taquilles full day tour that includes lunch, pick up and drop off. It was a great experience.

The staff was very friendly, and helpful especially Elly thank you!
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting puno for a long or short visit. We slept so well here!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Excellent hotel all clean and beautiful, the ideal location, very close to a beautiful 100% recommended experience, family outing and we are all very satisfied with the hotel very friendly and attentive staff.

Room tip: quite room
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Very nice and helpful staff and ok conditions for a short stay.The room was a bit cold but there were good blankets to keep warm. They let me check in almost at 5.00 am. I am very pleased about this fact.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Perfectly located hotel, with great amenities and breakfast!
The staff and receptionist were super helpful and very understanding.
Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the town of Puno!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in Suites Antonio for 3 nights, initially booking only for one night (as I wasn’t sure what to expect) & then extending for two more nights.
Services are very good for the price you pay, plenty of fresh fruit for breakfast, good pressure & lots of hot water in the shower, good location, kitchen where you can store your food or even cook your dinner! I had asked for quiet room and that’s what I got. There is no elevator but the staff helped me to the 3rd floor with my luggage. Since I had bad head cold I immediately asked for heater since I knew that it could get cold at night. I got one straight away, but because it was making little bit too much noice at night I asked for the oil radiator the next morning and got it. I had nice, relaxed & warm stay. Special thank you for Jimena and Jean Paul for all their help: organizing my trips, dinner recommendations. They even let me stay one extra hour free of charge in the confort of my room while I was waiting for taxi to the airport.
One recommendation: in similar hotel in Cusco they provided hot water bottles with funny covers in each bed which then clients can refill themselves with warm water for the night. With the minimum investment I think that would be great idea that guests would really like!
Thank you again!