Lowest prices for your stay
USD 27
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at the Real House Puno. It's really close to the main strip of shops and restaurants and to Lago Titicaca. Roger, the manager, was so accommodating when I decided to go on an overnight on the lake. I had made a reservation for five days, but ended up staying for four. He didn't mind and happily changed the reservation. The room itself was large, clean, and comfortable. I would definitely stay again if in Puno.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kahm95
REALhouse p, Gerente at Real House Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2019

Dear Friend, thank you very much for your valuable recommendation, it is always a pleasure to serve and make your stay in Puno as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
good trip and blessings!

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Really great cheap and clean hotel! My friend has been sick those days and the staff just did a great job, gave us medicine, called the doctor and helped us with everything, thank you so much!! Definitely to recommend

Date of stay: January 2019
marcuas323423, General Manager at Real House Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

It is always a pleasure to help and make the stay of our guests, the most pleasant possible, thank you very much for your valuable comment and recommendation, help us a lot. good trip and blessings!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

So nice hotel I recommended absolutely, th e staf is friendly, the rooms are awesome and I loved the breakfast , the hot wather on the shawer was Great, ans Real house near the main Scuare, maybe 8 minutes Wallking. Thanks a lot for Everything

Room tip: Tue Room in the Corner ist the best
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
REALhouse p, Propietario at Real House Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Friend
Thanks a lot for your recomendation, we hoppe that you had have so nice journey
Blessings for you¡¡¡¡

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very comfortable, and good value. Breakfast is excellent with eggs, yogurt, and bread and cheese, etc. The bed was comfortable and many extra blankets in the closet if needed.

Roger is great. He helped me several times with problems like telephoning places.

I took two tours offered, Sillustani and all day Lake Titicaca and enjoyed both. I travel with my car and dog. This hotel was perfect. There is even a very good veterinarian next door.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
REALhouse p, Gerente at Real House Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Kirsi
We are very pleased to have been part of your great experience in our lake city, thank you very much for your recommendation, a thousand blessings and have an excellent trip, we hope for a quick return.
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We would stay again. Great value and service. 12 minutes walk from Plaza 're Arms.
We are staying in the Real House for 2 nights, leaving tomorrow at 6am. Roger, who runs the hotel, will have breakfast ready earlier than usual because of our early departure. Yesterday, when we were on the Turismo Mer bus from Cusco, Roger WhatsApp us and offered to arrange a driver to meet us.
We felt very safe walking the streets to the Plaza de Arms after dark. In fact it was nice to see how the locals live.
We found the supermarket Roger recommended excellent and we really liked the Incabar restaurant by the Plaza as it has a 20 sole set menu.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
REALhouse p, Gerente at Real House Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Paul and Charlotte
It was a pleasure to make great your stay here, I´m really happy for that. I hope that you have really nice journey, have a good return to your home, and we hope that you will soon return to Peru.
Thank you very much for your visit and a thousand blessings!
regards