All reviewshot waternice hotelwalking streettwo nightsquiet streeteggs to ordercomfortable roomsnight's sleepvery helpful staffstreet sidealtitude sicknessgood sizeelectric heaterbreakfast was deliciousmain plazahotel is situatedbread
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Large room, clean bathroom, and then best part was that they left warming pads at the end of each bed so that are feet would be warm at night. The food service at the restaurant was a little slow, but it was understandable since there were a lot of people there. Great food though!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Judhy G, Administradora at Intiqa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We appreciate your feedback, it certainly helps other customers make the right decisions.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The Intiqua hotel was in a great location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a most enjoyable stay here. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the restaurant food and service was of a high standard.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much, for your kind comment, it certainly helps us a lot.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Just there one night location was good as we were there to catch the train the next day. Staff was attentive and room was nice.Price was reasonable,breakfast wasn't anything special but adequate.Would definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your kind comment.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived in this hotel after a very long day of travelling and we had a warm welcome. We were exhausted, but as we still needed to dine we decided to eat in the hotel's restaurant. Worst culinary experience of my life. Apart from the fact that the cook changed the plate I ordered to something that wasn't even on the menu, the loin served was raw, just like the 'cooked' vegetables. The sauce served was terrible and very cold (refrigerator-cold). The other plates ordered by my family were just as bad as mine. The staff handled the situation well and even gave us a present to apologise, but our memory of Puno will nevertheless always be associated with this bad experience. It's a pity, as the hotel looks fine and the rooms are comfortable. To conclude: the hotel is quite alright, the staff is friendly, but I would strongly recommend to eat somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Judhy G, Administradora at Intiqa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

We regret the perception regarding the food and we appreciate your comment.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Intiqa is centrally located in Puno and I was impressed by the friendliness of the staff, who helped me to arrange a tour to the Uros Islands easily via e-mail before I arrived. However, while the bedroom was good with a large bed, the bathroom was really quite tired - the one I had at a B&B in Lima was much better for well under half the price. I was also frustrated that the private airport transfer we thought we'd booked was replaced by a communal airport transfer that, while cheaper, took an hour circling around picking people up which added to the stress of getting to the airport to catch a flight. I wish I had been presented with the option, as I would've paid more to get the private transfer. The food was OK. Overall, the Intiqa is not a bad choice, and perhaps some of the other rooms have more modern facilities, but if I were going back to Puno I'd look for an alternative.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Judhy G, Administradora at Intiqa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, it is very valuable because from the date we will specify the information regarding the airport transfers, so that our customers can choose the best alternative.