See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

It is good hotel, clean, very nice staff , i like the restaurant , it is comfortable, good internet service , but very small bathroom, I like very much , it is good choice for visitors to chiclayo and with good value .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Mr. Saad Alomar
Thank you very much for your comment, we hope to visit us on another occasion.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This was a nice hotel with friendly helpfull staff, the room had a comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water for long hot showers.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting chiclayo.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your comment, our entire staff is very happy with your words and we appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Very quanta and very comfortable rooms. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was in a very good central locations with amazing attractions close by. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Oh! The restaurant chief was amazing I was able to eat some of my father's favorite dishes. Thank you the wonderful hospitality.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Ms. Brigitte
Thank you very much for your comment , we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and even more than your father has been able to enjoy their favorite dishes. Thanks for your visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised after checking in to this hotel. While the rooms are not large, they are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is delicious and the staff was always very helpful. I also had dinner at the hotel on two of the nights and enjoyed the meal and the service. The hotel is located in a busy part of the city, but I found that to be a plus not a negative.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Ms. Mary
Thank you very much for your words, all staff are grateful and feel glad you had a pleasant stay with us.
Max Alarco
Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2016

After my disastrous experience with Casa Andina Select Chiclayo (and the Get A Room = Expedia trial of trying to get dates changed), I got a room for three nights in Intiotel.

I liked this hotel. The room was comfy, there was ample very hot water. The staff welcomed me after a 4-hour bus ride from Trujillo - that got in about 2 AM!! They helped arrange very competent driver and guide (shout-out to Moche Tours) for two days to far-flung archaeological sites and museums around Chiclayo.

Excellent breakfast included. Above average for a tourist hotel. And given the area, I stayed in for dinners, but their food and service were great.

As a base for exploring the Chiclayo area antiquities, I'd recommend Intiotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Larry
Thank you very much for your comment , we all have read and feel very happy. We will continue working to improve our service.
Max Alarco