Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 99
USD 77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 86
USD 82
Priceline
USD 86
USD 73
Official Hotel
Bed and Breakfast Little Italy(David)(Great Value!)
USD 53
USD 44
USD 61
USD 44
Bambu Hostel(David)(Great Value!)
USD 31
USD 24
Hostelworld.com
Chambres en Ville(David)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 35
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 28
F Sur Inn(David)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 64
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2014

After seeing a selection of horrible to mediocre rooms, the receptionist offered a reasonable deal on the two corner suites (we were travelling with two couples). Those were huge and light and had a good bed. Overall the hotel is in desperate need of a sprouse up. But it was fine for one night :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have stayedm here many times and found it to be one of the most comfortable
hotels in central america. the place is clean and the price is fair. its right downtown
infront of the central park! everything you need is two minuites away. the is a really good restaurant on the first floor that has room service and really good coffee!
If you need a place to stay in David look no further

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Charle A
Reviewed 2 February 2014

A mistake was made when we were showed to our room. We asked for a simple room with a fan for $20.90, and were shown a room with air-con. We paid for the room, at the above rate, which was a mistake. Management found out we paid the basic rate for a much pricier room, but gave it to us. Although management was visibly upset at the mistake made by one of their employees, we were visibly over the moon to have the biggest swankiest room we have had in about 8 months. It is basic by most standards, but to us it was a palace. Our room, 215, was on a corner meaning it was bright and airy, as well as dry which was good for our laundry. In passing we saw the rooms for $20.90 and they seemed to lack outside facing windows, so perhaps view a few if you are challenged in the pocketbook.
Wi fi was not working. The balcony facing the square was great. Again, just because we thought it was a palace does not mean much. You can always pay more somewhere else. But for us it was a real treat. So much so that we extended our stay by a day. So this place was a nice surprise. You may also find it so.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My next Lookie – Lookie was out to the Far West of Panama – the city of Puerto Armuelles [PA].

To reach PA, I took a bus again from the Albrook Terminal to the city of David [pronounced Dā-veed’. It is a nice 6 hour ride made more pleasant by the quality of the bus, the varying panorama of the countryside and the stop for lunch half-way there. I usually like to eat within local bus or train stations, but there was a long line waiting to go through the line, I decided to walk down to a KFC I spied next door – and have a piece of Chicken. I am not a KFC fan, but the leg and thigh [with mashed potatoes – cole slaw and Biscuit] I got here was top-notch and well worth the 85 cents. After this lunch, we continued on to David where we arrived in mid-afternoon. There is no direct service from Panama City to PA so I had decided to spend a night here. I knew nothing about this city and so hired a taxi at the bus station to drive me around. Taxis are very inexpensive in Panama and a great way to learn about an area you are unacquainted with – $1 will get you most anywhere in town. I like city-centers in old colonial towns and so had the taxi go there – the Plaza. Right on the square was an old, but clean looking hotel [the Occidental}, so I had him stop – make sure they had a room – and entered. It was NOT the Biltmore – but it was clean, the bed was comfortable, and for $23 I could not expect more. I spent an extra day in David, walking around seeing the sites. It is the third largest city in the country [after Panama City and Colón – each end of the canal] and is scheduled to receive an International Airport in the near future. It is a nice town, but I prefer the “City”.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank EGAdams
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It's pretty cheap and so so much better than another hostel we looked at before hand which charged the same amount for a dark dungeon-eque room. The room was nice and the staff were pretty friendly but for a second city David is nothing to write home about. We just stayed a night between buses from Panama City to Boquete and wouldn't recommend it but this hotel was really nice. So if you're in David it's definitely a great option.

• Stayed: June 2013