“A real disappointment”
Review of Cafe Lebanese

Cafe Lebanese
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Colon
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Friends had actually recommended this place but to he honest it was a horrible experience.
Nobody is there to great you as you come in, I found a table on my own and as I sat down I actually had to call a waiter to ask for the menu because nobody seemed to notice the lack of it on our table after 10 minutes
After ordering it took almost 25 minutes to get our food. For a Restaurant not full and our table being only for 2, I'd have expected a much better service than the one we received.
Taste might have been great but the overall service didn't make it worth it at all

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Called here on our cruise.free wifi and local beer at a fair price.staff a little surly.you can get a safe taxi here to canal for $20 each.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

The quality of the food is excellent. Excellent customer service. Safe o secure area. Excellent prices. Nearby Radisson hoteland free zone. Indoor and outdoor areas.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Good food, nice ambience, outdoor view of the harbor; excellent coffee. Located within the cruise ship port of Colon 2000 with very pleasant casinos (even for non-gamblers), a major super market chain, a five/star hotel, souvenir shops, a major electronic store chain, etc.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I am always skeptical about the restaurants that are not serving native food in a foreign country and appear to have an artificially high following because they have a monopoly on the cruise ship population. So I expected this restaurant to be fair. WoW was I wrong. So go with the Lebanese. Hummus was incredible, flavorful and creamy, The pita was decent enough and we put the dreamy spread away on the very hot day. Now that we were regaining our strength we had a Peruvian chicken which was spit roasted and rubber herbs. The skin was crispy and the meat could not have been more tender and perfectly seasoned. The steward sandwich was also good with alternating crispy and chewy bites.

The staff was incredibly appreciative of our zeal and enjoyment of the food. They were incredibly sweet and understood our wanting our water iced on such a hot day. And whatever language challenges we had we were able to get all that we need and in fact form a connection