“Good Indian food”

Add it.
Indie Dhaba
Ranked #16 of 23 Restaurants in Nizwa
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

If you want to try Indian food this is the best place.
Lots of ghee based food. Really tasty.
Expensive but worth a try.
Don't miss out on thier sweet lassi for 1 rial its the best.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Recently visited Indie Dhaba with family. It is in the food court of Nizwa Grand Mall. The food was good but a bit costly when compared with the portions given. Except OKRA (bhindi) and Lentil (Dal) other dishes came with small portions. Naan is very costly compared to other restaurants.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I ordered a boneless korma and a few other things for takeout. When I got home I discovered that the korma had loads of bones in it. Given the price of the Korma I was quite incensed. I then called the restaurant which insisted that I drive all the way back to have it replaced - apparently the delivery driver was not available. The way the complaint was handled left a bad taste in my mouth. I will not be returning there.

1  Thank Yevtushenko E