See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I was stunned when the manager told my child not to speak during my conversation with her. I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life. The property is lovely, but if you have 10 and 11 year old children who wish to go to the playground in the evening, do not stay. Everyone around us was above the age of 60 and not tolerate of normal children noise. We also had mouse dropping in the kitchen every morning and a mouse that casually ran up and down the fireplace in the evening. I will say again, it is lovely...but NOT for families. And certainly NOT worth $1,200 for 4 days!!!! I am attaching a photo of the oven drawer with mouse droppings.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Denise D
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Pine Hill Resort was exactly what we were looking for quiet, beautiful, friendly, and a clean hotel. We will definitely stay here again. The price of the room was more then reasonable. The staff greet you a smile and was extremely helpful when it came to where to eat and what to do. We loved going to the lake first thing in the morning and ended our day watching the sunset.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank suzannec7122003
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We liked staying here - it's comfy and quiet. Our motel room (12F) appeared to have been recently re-done with fresh-smelling pine paneling. It was plenty clean and the bathroom was real nice. Easy access to their dock at the lake. I'm back there in my mind . . . .

Room Tip: 12F was on the lower level. Maybe one on the upper level would have had a slightly better view?
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RoadMode
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

On the lake or from the road it's near all the attractions. Remodeled accommodations in a wooded/ sunny setting with well kept dock on the lake. Prices very reasonable compared to other choices on the lake. Not a lot of units so sells out fast. It's spacious grounds and great playground for children. As with most like places here there are no pets allowed on premises. That's too bad for families with a dog.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Ltcfrew
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed for a week here and we're pleasantly surprised at how equipped the cabins were. They had everything we needed, even a tv in the bedroom! Only complaint is the bathroom was very small but still functioned well. Very clean and quiet. Will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014