We were visiting friends in Ifrane and went to the Michelifen for a few drinks and coffee and to take a look around. Service was wonderful, and though our French & Arabic is poor, their English was really well spoken and they were more than patient with our attempts.
We don't look like what might be considered the typical clientele of a 5-star hotel & spa but we were warmly welcome and treated to excellent service, good coffee and drinks, and great bar snacks. We were also told to take as many pictures as we like, which we'll put up on our website. Thank you for the relaxing afternoon, Michlifen Ifrane! We'll return on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa is located at an altitude of 1650 m, in one of the most privileged and attractive regions of Morocco : The Central Middle Atlas; at equal distances from the 2 main imperial cities of Meknes and Fez. An extremely fertile area, rich in waters and pastures often described as the “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.Open in 1973 and conceived by the famous designer André Paccard. Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa has been entirely renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Michlifen Ifrane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michlifen Ifrane Suites And Spa
- Michlifen Ifrane Hotel Ifrane