All reviews rooftop terrace excellent location spent one night guest house the room was nice no air conditioning the main square every morning breakfast was delicious a great place to stay clement riad medina morocco rooftops
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Everything about the riad was wonderful: every room is unique and beautifully decorated, very well located in a very calm street in the medina, the breakfast is delicious and most importantly the staff are so friendly and helpful ! I recommand it to everyone who is visiting essaouira.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The Riad al Zahia is well located in the middle of the Medina. Everything ist able to walk to. We enjoyed our stay an the fantastic view from the rooftop an its bar (when it was open). The stuff is very friendly and helpfull with everything you need. We would come back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Used this riad for a group of 20, but would be equally private if as a couple.
Great location for access to all restaurants, beach and water sports (only 50p by taxi). Staff were very useful and spoke excellent English.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank RvC332
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I solo traveled through Essaouira and stayed at this Riad for 3 nights. I booked a transfer via the guest house from Essaouira airport and Clemente personally picked me up, which I thought was a nice touch. It was a very welcoming atmosphere where you could feel at home, with very nice helpful staff on hand,served with a smile. They advised me of local attractions, restaurants that might be of interest to me and where I could get my money changed up late at night or early in the morning.

The location is excellent, just a couple of avenues off the main square, near the harbor in the Medina, so surrounded by restaurants and shops. It is also only a few minutes walk to the beach and a couple of minutes from where you can get a taxi.

The breakfast was delicious and slightly varied from day to day and certainly set me up for the day. This was enjoyed every morning in the sun on the roof top terrace and was served between 8 to 11am, so if you really wanted a lie in you could without missing breakfast.

The room was comfortable, spacious and authentically Moroccan, which I loved. There was so much attention to detail in the room, hallways and shared areas. Plus an extra bonus for me that is very important is the shower was excellent, very hot water and efficient pressure to enjoy a good freshen up every morning.

They did also serve dinner, but it was on request.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Staying at Riad Al Zahia was great. I think it is a great and fear price/kwality. I loved the colours in the room, a nice terrace (with beers!), the atmosphere and the staff was also helpfull.

Would stay there again. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple