See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This hotel is extremely clean, safe and in a great location , very comfy beds and good showers, Youness and the young man on the desk were so hospitable and helpful. We were asked for any ideas for improvement and with that butter and honey appeared the very next breakfast! I highly recommend Dar Zayna and would return anytime.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mally202
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Off the bus from Marrakesh?, need a place close as possible from the bus, I recommend this nice hotel with a very relaxed ambiance, and close to the Medina action but without the hustle and noise. As town centre places are less spacious than some hotels, the room was smallish - however had all we needed, with very compact but clean ensuite shower room, plenty of hot water, comfy beds. Breakfast - lovely and we have good footage of the hilarious local seagulls on the roof terrace - they were so bold chirping for a few scraps of food!!
We had a very nice experience here and would come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank fiona h
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Everything about Riad Dar Zayna in Essaouira suited us. It was within walking distance to everywhere we wished to go. It was clean, comfortable and friendly. The interior and colours were restful and added to the atmosphere. We looked forward, at the end of a tiring but happy day, to coming 'home'.

Ellen and Errold Paynter, New Zealand.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2011

Very nice, clean, comfotable and friendly Riad right at the beginning of the Medina of Essaouira. Great location and very friendly people! A great Riad to come home to after experiencing the great atmosphere of the relaxted city. The food looks very good, so please try that as well!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josefien36
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I never heard about Mogador city in morocco before which is the Essaouira until I started searching for places to visit when I go to morocco, then I found that there is a small city called Essaouira close to famous Marrakech city, I decided to find a place inside the old city where I can relax my soul then I found a Riad called Dar Zayna, for me this is the best place where people can stay in Essaouira, it's so romantic, quite and elegant. and the staff is gorgeous they are so nice and friendly I felt like I wanna stay for ever and if I wanted to do so I'm sure they will be very happy to serve me. Simply saying it's a fantastic place.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple