All reviews the owner single room surf lessons rooms are clean moroccan breakfast essaouira's medina bed was comfortable nice room central location roof terrace yogurt every morning aykut heart lobby morocco guitar
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at Riad Inna for one week and loved every second of it. Our room was clean and very comfy, the breakfast was always delicious and served on the terrace (which is super duper nice) and I mean the location is pretty neat. But apart from all that it's just amazing how nice and welcoming everyone is in Riad Inna.
The two receptionists Rahma and Salmane are both amazing human beings, always giving a 110%. Ayoub is the manager and a very warm and friendly person, he always makes sure his guests feel homey and are having a good time. Also he's such a great and patient surf coach, the surf lessons are great.

When you stay at Riad Inna you will feel like you're part of a big family. I can only recommend this place for everyone coming to Essaouira.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018

i spent an awesome week at Inna with Ayoub and his crew. Very attentive to all the need of the guests and sharing his good advices.
Very well located in the center of the Medina and very convinient for watersports (surf, kite) excursion through his collaboration with Ashraf.

Loved the cold beers on the rooftop in the evening, the improvised Yoga classes at sundown and the spontaneous get together diners!

Definitly going back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I had such a great time here, it was really amazing. The accommodation, the spirit, the people - everything made me having an unforgettable holiday. My favorite place was the roof top terrace! Thanks again and I will definitely come back :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms well decorated in the heart of Essaouira's medina! The staff is really helpfull and the breakfast served on a really nice terrasse is good and nourishing! We also met the owner Ayoub who has been really friendly with us!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We didnt want to stay in luxurious Hotel because we wanted to be close to locals and get an impression of staying in a Riad. I chose this one because of all the good reviews I read online. And we didnt get disappointed! Best decision on our whole holidays. When we arrived (and actually all the time) we got spoiled with tea and got a very lovely map of the city that we could use for our stay. The Riad was more than adorable decorated and the rooms were clean and smelled so good! The whole staff was very helpfull and interessted in the people that were staying there.
Also the terasse upstairs and the breakfast were just perfect.

This Riad is definitely a secret escape! Looking forward to come back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple