All reviews ideal location walking distance opposite the beach very pleasant stay drinking water wi fi supermarket
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is one hotel that exudes a great atmosphere as seen from the street.
It had a very smart restaurant area.
They have a very acceptable Snack Bar with a large variety of local snacks available for fast food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I wasn't expecting that the hotel is right next to the very busy main road, and you have to cross the road to go to the beach, which can be challenging sometimes, since nobody is stopping the car to let you cross.
Otherwise the location is ok. Their garden is very nice, it's like an oasis of peace.
We had geckos in our room and cockroaches in our bathroom, but I think that this is something you can't avoid, maybe if you stay in five star hotel.
The rooms were clean and cleaned every day.
My biggest disappointment was the breakfast. I was expecting their local fresh fruit for breakfast every day, but instead of that they served us the imported fruit, like apples, pears and oranges. I have those at home in Europe! But I don't have fresh pineapple, mango, papaya, litchi and coconut.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vesna s
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We traveled to Mauritius in the month of April and had booked a package with Thomas Cook India. The plus point of this hotel is the location which is Flic n Flac beach just across the road and some good eating shacks near by as the food provided by Hotel Manisa is not that good and there is no room service. The hotel staff is rude and not at all helpful. The rooms had pest problem and this makes the experience bad. Overall not very happy with the experience. Would not recommend people to stay in this place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is decent fir Budget travellers. The flic en flac beach is just across the hotel road. Indian Veg food is served here but don't expect typical Indian taste, breakfast is decent. For Thomas cook travellers, the hotel provides complementary water bottle in rooms and at dinner time in the restaurant. For others the water is chargeable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Had a very brief trip into Mauritius and I found this hotel on Hotels.com.

Exceptional value at £220 for 3 nights, including breakfast. The reviews were quite mixed but I tend to ignore these and look at the website so I can see for myself together with the position of the hotel on Google maps. Seems that it is very well located and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed in any way.

A very warm welcome from the reception staff.

My request for a ground floor room overlooking the pool had been noted. Very well appointed with very good Wi-Fi. Comfortable bed with memory foam topper. Replenished drinking water each day. Good amenities with lovely bathroom. My only slight annoyance was that all of the TV is in French or Hindi and it would have been nice, for example to have sky News or CNN International.

No matter, I was able to tune in on my laptop.

There are just a few parking spaces I had no problem.

Breakfast was included in my package and there was plenty to eat.

All the staff were very friendly and accommodating and very polite. The hotel is in a good spot and nice and secure. There are lots of places to eat in the vicinity. The beach is straight across the road and is clean and safe.

I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to those looking for a great location but for whom staying at a gated five-star property is just a bit out of budget.

I should like to thank all of the staff for making my stay so enjoyable. I am hoping that I will be able to get a late check out for my evening flight back up to Dubai.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all again soon

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business