Room was satisfactory. The bed occupied most of the room. The balcony was spacious enough for two people.
The lawn is spacious and benches are provided.
The plus point is the location, right across the beach and close to a supermarket.
Breakfast was same everyday. Did not have any other meals, so cannot comment on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manisa Hotel is situated on the picturesque west coast of the island. The hotel, facing the turquoise seashore and beautiful land scape garden, offers an unforgettable sense of wellness and harmony. The rooms feature either a double king size bed or twin beds, balcony or terrace, private bathrooms with separate shower and toilet, individually controlled air conditioning, telephone, LCD T.V (House Video channel) and a mini bar. At Manisa Hotel, the service quality and the guest satisfaction are our first priority. Guests can savor all specialties that Mauritian cuisine can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manisa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manisa Hotel Flic En Flac
- Manisa Hotel Mauritius/Flic En Flac