4,441 results
All reviewsdeer hunterblue pennyla citronelleprestige roomcrystal packagegolf courses arelinks coursevilla masterlegend golfgreat golfdeerhunter restaurantgolf staffsohan singhplay golfhalf boardlots of waterprince maurice
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

All I can say is amazing, from the staff to the rooms to the food to the atmosphere everything was taken care of, every need was tended to never had to lift a finger
From the clean beaches and the most amazing pools I’ve seen and swam in... the views were the amazing almost like a postcard. If I could I’d scrub the tiles clean everyday just to live there.The staff take care of all your needs and the food options are amazing,there’s something for everyone to eat

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
BelleMarePlage, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Tasmiyah S,

Thank you so much for your praises!

Your words are the best incentive for our team and you can be sure we will carry on the good work in order to keep you coming back to Constance Belle Mare Plage over and over again.

Thank you for your words in regards to the services and the facilities, the team will be delighted to read these lines.

We hope to see you back soon for a yet another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

As it was my first trip to Mauritius my only expectations were that of beautiful clear waters and sandy beaches. My impression after having spent a week at Constance Belle Mare Plage is still that of beautiful scenery, but also of so much more. The Mauritian people and their food culture was the most pleasant surprise (as well as the wine cellar, but that is to be dealt with later). The occasion for my stay was the wonderful Festival Culinary Bernard Louiseau which takes place in March every year at Belle Mare. My business takes me to all corners of the world but I have never met such friendly and serviceminded staff. I made a lot of new friends and I want to thank them all for giving me such a wonderful experience staying with them. Seeing that I am a foodie this was paradise for me and executive chef Alexis together with executive pastry chef Nicolas, Sanjeev and chef Chinnen and the rest of the staff at La Citronelle, The Deer Hunter, La Kaze and Indigo made my breakfasts, lunches and dinners nothing less than spectacular. I enjoyed wonderful treatments at the spa where Hawa and her great team (Judith, Ingrid, Priya and Rishi) were all very professional and even offered to help me when I had a bad ache in my neck one morning. Yusuf, the tennis coach, had a heck of a time teaching me how not to treat the racket and balls as if I was trying to hit a home run playing base ball. and Steven at the gym pushed me to go running on the beautiful beach instead of using the treadmill inside, and he even introduced me to aqua gym which I thought was only for old ladies. And now to the wine!! Which is my business! If you are a wine lover, Belle Mare Plage is definitely the place to go in Mauritius. First of all the selection on the wine list is fantastic, both on the range of countries and regions, but also on the fine wine selection! And then the prices (I don't really want to say it out loud in fear of double prices next time I go there), but the prices are VERY reasonable. The wine team, led by Jérôme and Jorald with Sanat, Manish, Dany, Delores and many others were there at the blink of an eye as soon as they saw an empty wine glass and it was very nice to be greeted in my mother tongue (Norwegian) by Krishna at the Deer Hunter. My experience would not have been complete without the exceptional organization provided by Monia and Guito as well as Tania and Jannick. I recommend Constance Belle Mare Plage to anyone who loves food, wine and beautiful surroundings. The big bonus here is all the nice people you meet!

Room Tip: If you for some inexplicable reason only have a few days, make sure you try out La Citronelle several times, the buffet changes every day!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lioramlevi

Dear Lioramlevi,

A perfect 5 bubbles rating....thank you so much!

Thank you for spending your vacation with us and for sharing your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor®.

We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you recognised the fantastic service of our team. We constantly provide trainings to the entire team to ensure that we deliver only the highest standards of hospitality.

Thank you for your praises, I will definitely share your feedback with the entire team.

We hope to see you back soon for a yet another wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We visited this resort end of March/beginning of April and had a fantastic time.

Stayed in a Junior Suite which was well appointed and modern.

The resort itself is fantastic, beautiful views, plenty of things to see and do. We opted for the All Inclusive "Crystal" package which although was pricey was well worth it. The food was beautiful. We dined at all of the restaurants apart from Deer Hunter for dinner (although went there for lunch and it was fantastic).

Plenty of choice at the buffet. Chef Veer, Head Chef for the Indian Corner was incredible. Great attentive service and absolutely incredible food. The lamb curry was one of the best I've ever tasted. The oriental food was also very good as was the italian corner. Plenty of choice at breakfast.

Our favourite place to eat for lunch was Indigo and Deer Hunter. The sushi and dim sum were exceptional.

La Spiaga (as well as the buffet) was our favourite for dinner. The Head Chef from La Spiaga came out to see if we had enjoyed our food which was a really great personal touch. Blue Penny Cellar was also lovely but the mix up with our dinner voucher (despite querying with reception a number of times did spoil the evening a little).

The staff really make this place - they are welcoming, very happy and extremely attentive. For the bar staff we would like to thank Mukesh (what an absolute star - always friendly, smiling, takes time to talk and so much pride in his work), Fabian, Ashwin, Pascale. Reception - Leelesh was very personable. Anabelle and Manish were super friendly. Ramila at breakfast was just lovely. Dinner at La Citronelle - Damrie was fantastic, always remembered what drinks we preferred and again super attentive. Roy was fab as was Chef Veer and his team! The housekeeping staff were very good - Unoop and Vishal. Must point out the concierge and the buggy drivers who were very informative and helpful.

A few niggles - iron and iron boards are limited and they request it is returned in an hour. For a 5 star hotel, each room should really have it's own iron/iron board. A minor problem with ants in the room, it is a tropical country of course but rooms should be sprayed each.

We had a wonderful stay and would definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience.

We are glad that you have had an enjoyable stay and that the resort facilities and services offered were to your convenience. We are all very grateful to your appreciation. Your satisfaction is the greatest reward of the team and certainly will act as a source of motivation to perform even better.

We have noted your feedback concerning the dinner voucher, the iron board and ants in the room. We will surely look into the matter in order to meet expectation as we constantly work towards improving the product & services to enhance the Constance Belle Mare Plage experience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Constance Balle mare Plage in March with family. Maruities is prefect place for holidays. You can click any time anywhere and you will get best picture. Constance balle mare Plage location is best location due to its weather ( less hot compare to rest of area in Maruities ).
You can enjoy resort which itself is too big with golf course and 6- 7 swimming pool /restaurants. Also can enjoy all beach activity inside hotel.
Hotel beach is very clean, you can ride glass boat provide by hotel and enjoy the coral.
Mr. Veer is in international restaurant, in charge of Indian corner in restaurant. He is very cooperative and very good in making Indian dishes. Please try Khadi which is one the best speciality of Mr. Veer. We did not feel away from home food specially for dinner due to Mr. Veer.
It’s the best relaxing place among Bali, phuket.
Will definitely visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank praveen8115

Dear Praveen,

Greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage!

Thank you for your wonderfully worded feedback for us on this forum.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that all our services, culinary offerings and resort as a whole appealed to you and you had a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Nice Hotel with professional staff.
Since I enter the hotel I left like a special one.
The Food and wine was extraordinary, service was excellent.
I sure that was not our last time at Constance Belle Mare Plage

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Oldriches

Dear Oldriches,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the culinary offering and the professionalism of our team.

Should your travels bring you back to Mauritius, we would be pleased to welcome you again.

Best regards,