2,508 results
All reviews deluxe beach villa underwater restaurant water spa quiet zone wine cellar fish our honeymoon cocktail hour sea plane spa restaurant male airport half board hilton points plunge pool outdoor shower heaven on earth manta rays
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute of my stay from the short seaplane ride with breathtaking views of beautiful atolls, luxurious beach villa with easy access to white sandy beaches and wonderful friendly attentive staff who made my stay amazing! The beautiful villa comes with complimentary use of robes,slippers,beach bag, water,espresso,coffee,tea,fruits etc. I can go snorkeling anytime at the beach right in front of the villa with complimentary snorkeling gear during my entire stay..beach towels placed mostly everywhere at the beaches and pools. Non stop supply of fresh cold face towels whenever you relax at the pool/bar/restaurant which is wonderful on hot sunny days. There's many restaurants you can choose from where we tried atoll market, rangali bar, mandhoo & ithaa of which all food & beverages were excellent. There's plenty of activities or sea excursions to keep you busy or you can just laze around at the pool or it's lovely beaches with clear blue waters where you can see many colourful fishes and even baby sharks. Loved the quiet zone area with the infinity pool overlooking the Indian ocean. Had an amazing stay at this beautiful resort and will definitely plan to come back. Thank you to all the lovely friendly staff especially Sujad, Rifga, Eve, Kosala, Jillian, Hassan for their wonderful hospitality that made my holiday here truly memorable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AnisZarim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got upgraded to a beach villa and it was a pleasant surprise with a jacuzzi which doubles up as a lap pool, a bathtub enough for 3 people. The bed is big and they even have an electronic curtain. We love it so much and plan to return again for a longer stay.

The sealife is great. Just wade into the ocean to see corals and fishes unlike other island resorts

Room Tip: All rooms are luxurious in itself
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KhairulA26
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in the water villa & it was fantastic. Didnt lift a finger for one week & staff couldnt be more attentive. Food is outstanding & should be accredited a Michelin Star! Paradise exists & this is it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeeMichael17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful resort with white sandy beach and clear water. I stayed at beach villa. The room is gorgeous i can snorkeling anytime just in front of my room, so many beautiful fishes and baby sharks even at the jetty near the reception. Beautiful sunrise view from the beach near my room. Fresh towel is placed mostly everywhere at d beach. snorkeling gear is provided for free to be return upon check out. Water sports activity like kayak and paddle boat are free. Non stop supply of fresh cold face towel when u relaxing at d pool. Staffs so friendly and helpful and always make u feel comfortable. Food are good. I love the quiet zone area with infinity pool. I really had a wonderful time. I definitely want to come back. Thanks all the lovely staffs

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank suesaad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in Malidives for over a week. We stayed on a over the water villa and it was gorgeous. Our service personnel was Assam and he was just wonderful. The only complaint I had was the airconditioning was really hot in the beginning. We had to have it serviced 3x before the temperature was at a comfortable level. We actually had 3 massages during our trip. One of the massages was completely horrible, but fortunately the service manager apologized and she did everything she could to rectify it. I would definitely go back again, it was a beautiful resort. Being able to see the ocean and watching the sunset from our water villa was amazing, one of those pinch yourself moments. I definitely recommend this to others, resort is family friendly as well and plenty of options to eat! Be prepared to spend a good amount on the food!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple