2,749 results
All reviews sama sama airport hotel premier floor degrees restaurant the club lounge executive floor golf buggy free buggy service baggage claim long flight pan pacific electric buggy kuala lumpur arrivals hall main terminal next morning between flights
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stayed at this hotel on the last night of a 6 week Asia tour, and it was the perfect place to be pampered before our long flights back to the USA. Room was lovely and comfortable. Workout room was fabulous. Pizza was incredible!!! Location is, of course, fantastic. Loved being able to take the buggy to the airport, so no rushing was needed. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Nora J, Public Relations Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear AWeekOrAWeekend,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted that you chose to stay at our hotel on the last night of your 6 week Asia tour. I hope you had a smashing journey across our continent. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We work really hard to serve you in a great environment and I am glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit.

I'll let you in on a tip, our buggy runs 24hrs. If you don't see them, just press the Hotel Intercom on the wall for assistance. So, we look forward to seeing you again soon then.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

First the good part: Very nice hotel with a great location. We were upgraded to a better room. High standard and the buggy service bringing us to the hotel worked smoothly. Be aware that the hotel is located close to KLIA main terminal. If you use KLIA 2 you will have to go/from KLIA2 to main terminal of KLIA.
We were not aware of this - and this confusion upon arrival @ KLIA2 could have been avoided if Sama-Same had showed us the respect to reply just 1 of our 4 emails sent over a period of 4-6 weeks (3 via their email address provided on their homepage and 1 via hotels.com where I could contact the hotel directly) (and there is no email from them in my spam!). I find their lack of responsiveness very unprofessional that shows lack of respect for their customers. A much better rating could have been given if they had acted professional / shown me the respect and replied my email.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear OMICPH,

Greetings from Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport!

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to deliver us with much-valued feedback. I'm glad that you had a nice stay at our hotel and our buggy service rendered you conveniently.

With regards to your email transaction experience, I will ensure that your feedback is relayed to our team. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Hope to have you back soon.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Need to catch a flight next morning from KLIA then Sama-Sama hotel is your best choice.
Stayed her twice as my flight was early morning the next day.
Clean rooms and bathroom. Thedeluxe room is large. The buffet dinner has a great choice of Asian and Western food. Breakfast is good too.
Staffs are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear MohdRavi,

Greetings from Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and staff. We work really hard to serve you in a great environment, and I'm glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit.

Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

It is a hotel for customers with no luggage. I guess they dont have any guests. They did not pickup the phone for days and we could not get our money back even though we tried getting in contact with them. Very rude customer service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Been staying here during long airport layovers over the last year , food good , drink good if a bit pricey , pool area lovely and very clean rooms , great hotel.The pool is nicely layed out with a bar and food there available, travellers bar often has live singers who do a great job.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lain M,

Thank you very much for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. We always strive to offer the best service and value-added accommodation that we can be proud of.

I'm thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant session at the Traveller's Bar & Grill (TBG). I will make sure to pass on your good review to our in-house band at TBG. I'll let you in on a tip, request for a song next time you're staying with us. The band would be delighted to sing it for you.