Lowest prices for your stay
USD 55
Free cancellation until 25/01/22
PricelineUSD 58
Booking.comUSD 52
TravelocityUSD 55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on 9th Feb for my 9th anniversary.
Check in, no greetings and seem unhappy in what she do, Struggled to understand my accent.
Safe in the room locked, had to call multiple times and the same lady came to fixed.
Breakfast was average, not much variety is being served and the staff is not approachable.
The WiFi within our room was a little slow.
Rooms are clean and well appointed.
Bellboy at the lobby was very helpful.
Check out was smooth and fast.

The only best thing here is the location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raykhr
ThomasSesaiah, Resident Manager at Royale Chulan The Curve, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Ray

Thank you for taking the time in writing your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and improve our services to our valued guests.

Please accept our apologies and also know that we empathize on the points that you have mentioned on the poor service. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned parties.

We will also be looking into the WIFI and would appreciate if you could contact us directly with your room number so that we can investigate this immediately. You may email your stay details to feedbacks.rctc@royalechulan.com You may also send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 210 9405 which is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Stayed here over the weekend during the CNY holidays. There are so many things that I want them to improve on.

First off, check-in. They are strict with their check-in time; however, since everyone is checking in, there was a long line. Unfortunately only two people are doing the check-in, and the rest of the staff are just standing there chatting. When it was my time, I was told that my room wasn't ready yet, and housekeeping needed 15-20 minutes. Mind you, that's 20 minutes of my stay taken away. I went back 30 minutes after, only to be told it was still not ready. I ended up getting into my room at around 3:50pm. They didn't even offer to extend your stay to offset that delay.

They give two access cards, but it's a bit confusing. I'm not sure if one is for the elevator and one is for the room, or they can be used for both. I was only staying alone, so if it's the latter, then an extra card is not necessary. A label would help. The access card also shows check in time is 2pm, so that means it's already outdated.

Second, housekeeping. When I came into my room, there were no towels and toiletries. Just a wet towel that they probably left while trying to clean the room. I had to call up housekeeping twice to get the toiletries. Check-out time is at 12 noon and the next check-in is at 3pm. That amount of time should be suffice to clean the rooms. And for them to not finish housekeeping at 3pm, says a lot.

Third, the buffet breakfast. I booked the room with buffet breakfast. The spread is limited, and they offer the same stuff during the two breakfast days that I stayed there. I'm guessing most guests only stay for one night so they will just eat once, so maybe they didn't bother changing their menu.

I was also disappointed with how they handle their cleanup. Since I was eating alone, I have to bring my stuff with me every time I get food. During the first breakfast day, I left an egg and a glass of juice on my table since I needed to get more food. To my surprise, when I got back, they cleaned it up. It kinda pissed me off to be honest.
That was a waste of food. Wish they would keep tabs of where their guests are seated so they know who are still there and who is already finished.

The room itself is clean and the bed is nice. It's just that the other stuff really made the experience a bit of a letdown. I would say one night will suffice.

To go here, take the Sungai Buloh-Kajang line and get off at Mutiara Damansara station. There is a connecting bridge to eCurve, and from eCurve, you can walk a bit and the back entrance will be there. The hotel is situated in between the malls, IKEA and IPC, so you won't have any issues for your shopping.

For Pokemon go players, there are some nearby pokestops and gyms.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ariel D
ThomasSesaiah, Resident Manager at Royale Chulan The Curve, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear Ariel D,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. Please accept our apologies as we fell short of your expectations on this occasion. We understand the frustration that you must have gone through but please know that your valuable feedback is being taken seriously has been conveyed to the team for improvements.

We hope that this will not deter you from staying with us again. You may email to feedbacks.rctc@royalechulan.com for arrangements on your next stay or text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 210 9405 which is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging.

Reviewed 23 January 2020

Upon checked to the room there was no towels for showering. Called housekeeping to send the towels and took them half hour to send to us.

Overall stay experienced was good and rooms are neat and clean. Hotel management could do more to improve on the services.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Hamdee H

Dear H.H,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you had gone through. Your comments have been highlighted to the head of department concerned and we assure you that we will do our best to improve. This is not the standard of service that we practice and hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of better service to you.

Hopefully this incident will not result in it being the last of your visit with us. If you’d wish to make a booking in the near future, please send us an email to feedbacks.rctc@royalechulan.com and we will be happy to serve you again. Additionally, you may send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 210 9405. It is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

Stayed just 1 night, room was reasonably clean. The food at the Terrace Cafe was slow but tasted just so-so, nothing like described in the menu but too tired to go out so ordered room service. The fries were soggy and fish disappointing. The room was comfy, staff friendly but disappointed with the room service waiter who didnt bother to take his shoes off when he came into the room. First time this has happened to me in an Asian country.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ThomasSesaiah, Resident Manager at Royale Chulan The Curve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Rose W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience that you had experienced and would like to assure you that we have taken the necessary actions to improve our services. Your comments have been highlighted to the Head of Department’s concerned and please know that this is not the standard of service that we practice. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Please send us an email to feedbacks.rctc@royalechulan.com on your next visit and we will be happy to serve you again. Additionally, you may send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 210 9405. It is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging.

Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Great location as the hotel is nearby to the malls. Smooth during check in. Room is clean. Breakfast was good with variety of foods. Love the fritters so much. Unfortunately no complimentary parking for hotel guests because it is under The Curve mall management.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Fadori Fadzli,

Thank you for writing to us. We appreciate your feedback on the room stay. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our food and beverages that was served.

On the other hand, it is unfortunate that we could not assist you with the hotel parking as the hotel is located within the premises of the shopping mall; hence the parking is under the management of the mall itself. However, we hope that this will not stop you in visiting us again in the future.

Please do send us an email to feedbacks.rctc@royalechulan.com on your next visit and we will be happy to serve you again. Additionally, you may send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number +6 016 2109 405. It is a service aimed at providing fast response and service via text messaging.

Best regards,