“Birthday celebration ”

Uncle Chilli's
Ranked #281 of 1,677 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Price range: USD 10 - USD 50
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were enjoyed the food and the drinks in uncle chillis. The staffs in the bar are friendly and entertained the guests well. Especially Mr. Visnubalan , Ms Shasa ,Mr. Kartik and Dj in the Hse are outstanding staff. The music band was super.

HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Uncle Chilli's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Suresh R,

Thank you for dining with us at Uncle Chillis Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience and in particular the quality of service from my team. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

i am very happy to watch weekend football match at cigar lounge service was awesome, staff is friendly especially Karthi,Balan,sharul and selvam i am very happy to drop by to uncle chili's every weekend.. cheer's Guys you are rocking

Dear Munna_10,

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We really had good time at Uncle Chili's and excellent service by Mr. Karthi, Selvam, Balan and Chef Karel. Very hardworking, attentive and cheerful.

Rgrds,

S.Parthiban

1  Thank Parthiban S
HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Uncle Chilli's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Parthiban S,

Thank you for dining with us at Uncle Chillis Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the restaurant. I am delighted to read that you have had a wonderful time here.

Thank you for your kind compliments and high ratings for the restaurant. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this place during my stay at Hilton PJ. Ambience is good but was not crowded despite the weekend. Service is good and staff is courteous and polite. Food is Ok. Tried nachos and a mocktail. Music was nice and soothing. Had a nice time and would love to visit again.

Dear vivekkW7465NB,

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is the sort of place that needs to be packed to be 'enjoyable'. When I went there was only one other customer, so it was lacking in atmosphere, to put it mildly.

HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Uncle Chilli's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear David S,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you expected. We are constantly working to improve and your comments will help us improve in this area. We hope you will consider visit us the next time you are in the area.

Best Regards,