Lowest prices for your stay
USD 65
USD 46
PricelineUSD 62
TravelocityUSD 65
Booking.comUSD 55
All reviews infinity pool shopping complex curve damansara mrt staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

My colleagues and i had our afternoon tea set at the coffee house. We ordered one set of western and one set of malay set. Both set were delicious and nice.

But as usual, we prefer the malay one even we need to wait about 15-20 minutes to be ready since cucur udang is great to be served ‘panas panas’.

No choice on the tea selection. Overall, it was good food.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank dianahamasuba
Tony Lim, General Manager at Royale Chulan Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear dianahamasuba,

Thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback. We are certainly glad to hear that you and your colleagues enjoyed the afternoon tea. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Keep in tune with our latest promotions by following us on our Instagram page or Facebook

Reviewed 25 February 2021

I had 2 types of experience

I stayed for 1 night on 20th February and the room was not up to expected :

1. Air conditoning was warm for the whole first day

2. Furnitures were not very "Royale"-ey maintained

3. I requested if they could send me some sanitising wipes or hand sanitiser up to my room, the hotel do not have that and instead asked me to personally go down to lobby to get some myself

Secondly, yesterday I tried their Work From Hotel Program on 24th Feb 2021 :

I asked to borrow a set of fork and spoon and the staff at Coffee House and I was not impressed with the staff's (between the time 12.45pm to 1pm) attitude towards me as a guest. He was very reluctant and I felt that I was not respected as a guest.

He came back with a PLASTIC set cutlery. I did not want to argue, I said thank you nicely - to my surprise, he turned away without bother or saying welcome.

This is unexpected from a supposedly 5-star hotel like Royale Chulan.
I'm very disappointed with the service quality.

My parents and I were one of the first few customers who stayed at Royal Bintang The Curve when it first opened back in 2004-2005 and I remember it being a good experience. The quality is very bad now and my parents would've been disappointed too if they were to stay a night at Royale Chulan. I'm glad they did not have to experience the hotel's current low quality service.

Room tip: Bad Service
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Rutnie89
Tony Lim, General Manager at Royale Chulan Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Rutnie,

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience and appreciate that you have taken the time to give us your sincere feedback. Please know that immediate action has been taken by providing more training to improve on the service.

Hopefully this will not deter your decision to stay with us again. If you need any special arrangement for future bookings, you may email to feedbacks.rcd@.royalechulan.com

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Pros:
The room was very spacious and had a good view. Bedding was very comfortable and the room was well appointed. Bathroom was clean and comfortable.

Cons:
Couldn't figure out the air-conditioning - too hot under the sheets, too cold without. Temperature had already been adjusted. This was probably the only discomfort.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank mcmeelo
Tony Lim, General Manager at Royale Chulan Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear meelo,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found our room to be spacious and comfortable. We have also taken note of your feedback on the air-conditioning and will look into it.

Hoping to have you stay with us again, you may email to feedbacks.rcd@.royalechulan.com or send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number 016 9209 631 for bookings or inquiries.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

+ affordable rate with the hotel/room/service quality
+ very near to MRT Mutiara Damansara with
rooftop connecting bridge
+ the room size is very large
+ amenities etc are sufficient and in well condition
+ infinity pool are the best!
+ near to shopping complex

- hoteliars are not very welcoming,
hard to see them anywhere.
- check in with plates outside next room front door,
and same conditions during check out

Would come again soon!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank norazrula
Tony Lim, General Manager at Royale Chulan Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear NA Aris,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had an amazing staycation here and that you liked our room, pool and location. We also appreciate your honest feedback on our hospitality and service. Our personnel have been briefed to pay more attention on these crucial traits where it will be better next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip, so please drop us a mail at feedbacks.rcd@.royalechulan.com or send a text to our “Royale Text Action” number 016 9209 631 for any inquiries that you may have

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

The toilet floor was not level. Water will flow out of the toilet to the room. It seems the problem is already there for long time. The tv was not hanging to the wall as promoted. It was on a yellowish-birch coloured desk that not even matching the room furnitures colour/theme and wire hanging exposed.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank taufiqaffendi
Tony Lim, General Manager at Royale Chulan Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Dear Taufiq Affendi,

We regret to hear about your experience and more so, the room condition in which you have described. Your feedback is much appreciated and our team will immediately take action to improve on all that you have brought up in your review.